LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wet Hot Jay Roberts and Hector de Silva Oakridge

Release Year: 2016
Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Jay Roberts, Hector de Silva
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Uses his huge dick like a pro to work hard on the bottom’s mouth and then on his big hungry ass, sex the cum out of him and finally shooting a juicy load all over his asshole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 475.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Hot Jay Roberts and Hector de Silva

Raise Your Mast - Gabriel Paris & Jamie Kelvin Hickory

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BoyFun
Cast: Gabriel Paris, Jamie Kelvin
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Blond boys Jamie Kelvin and Gabriel Paris have an unexpected encounter at the river's edge and with both being so super horny all the time it's no wonder the two are soon smooching and engaging in some risky outdoor BoyFun.
All it takes is a seductive glance and the strangers are getting very well acquainted indeed.
They don't seem to care that they might be spotted by a passing boat, but with this locale undoubtedly being a famous cruising spot it's unlikely anyone would be truly surprised to see Jamie crouching down with his new friend's hard uncut penis between his lips.
He lovingly slurps and licks the tasty cock and within just a few moments it's clear the two are now firm friends, but they undoubtedly have a lot more in mind before they're willing to swap names.
The boys change locations for Gabriel to give his new buddy some delicious slurps but it's not long before the two are heading to the nearby boat for a little more privacy.
With the freedom to truly get down to some sea-faring business the boys are quickly stripping each other down and with Gabriel's tempting ass up and ready to receive his friend eases his naked length between his cheeks and fills him up.
A little spooning gets the boat gently rocking but with a break for some hole fingering Jamie is soon back in and pumping his pal with his proud penis, taking his new bottom buddy to a cummy conclusion.
With Gabriel's load splashed out over his stomach Jamie is soon ready to spurt his own foamy mess all over the cute boy's face.
Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raise Your Mast - Gabriel Paris & Jamie Kelvin

Lick My Boots Red Hook

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Masters Vs Slaves
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Video language: German
It's time again for masters and slaves in bareback action. Lick my boots and give me your ass.
These hot euro master hunks love it to use slutty bottoms and fuck them bareback. Hot fuck scenes, big cocks
and nice asses is what we serve you in this kinky title.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:29:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick My Boots

Meninos OnLine - Samuel Decker and Leonaordo Bareback Mohrsville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Meninos OnLine
Cast: Samuel Decker, Leonaordo
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, outdoors, riding, rimming, smooth
Samuel Decker is an electrician and asks Leonarodo for help. Leonarodo helps himself and sucks Samuel's dick. Samuel rims Leonaordo and fucks him. They go indoors and Samuel continues to fuck Leonaordo.
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 481.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meninos OnLine - Samuel Decker and Leonaordo Bareback

Use My Body Sand Springs

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Masters Vs Slaves
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Video language: English
It's time for masters and slaves in bareback action. Starting with our inicial release "Use my body"
we serve you with master hunks in bareback sex action and slutty slaves. Big huge uncut cocks fuck tight bubble butts.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5786kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Use My Body

Last summer in greece Blantyre

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Adam Archuleta, Roald Ekberg, Jerome Exupery, Marcel Gassion, Helmut Huxley, Brian Jovovich, Hoyt Kogan, Robin Michaux, Marc Ruffalo, Torsten Ullman
Genres: Duet, Group Sex, Orgy, Kissing, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Facials, Big Cocks, Outdoor, Twinks
Join BelAmi for a sexual adventure through paradise you won't forget ...
Duration: 1:58:39
Video: 720x416, AVC (H.264), 2538kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Last summer in greece

Gino's summer adventure Sheppton

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Gino Mosca, Adam Archuleta, Andre Boleyn, Colin Hewitt, Kevin Warhol, Marcel Gassion, Roald Ekberg
Genres: Bareback, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Rimming, Muscle, Big Cocks
"When summer sizzles, Gino Mosca and his buddies go wild." All sorts of super outdoor shenanigans take place in this delicious parade of Bel Ami beauty. It's mainly a bareback affair (the Colin Hewitt scene is done with condoms) and while virtually plotless - there are a few very fun interview segments - in no way will you be left unsatisfied. The cum-scarfing alone is more than worth your time. (Isn't it always?) We can pretty much safely say that Gino's Summer Adventure is so much better than yours will ever be.
Duration: 1:35:26
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gino's summer adventure

Время генерации страницы 0.07849 секунды с 9 запросами