View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 03:49 PM   #18885
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Straight Jacket

Straight Jacket

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

Download Straight Jacket

HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Summer School

Whitney Morgan and I end up in the same class in summer school. I am pretty sure the teacher, Johnny, is going to be in for quite the summer! No worries! He knows exactly what to do with giddy girls in school uniforms complete with knee high socks and keds. He all ties us in ball ties with rope on the floor and puts big thick tape gags over our mouths. This may keep us quiet long enough for him to be able to get a little bit of teaching done. And, we look way cuter this way!

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 468.7 MB

Download Summer School

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Raven moans and yelps as I continue to roughly manhandle her. I clasp a hand over her mouth as I slap and grab her tits, and I sometimes use both hands to slap both tits at the same time. I use her crotchrope as a handle to position her as I slap her ass and tits, and I use her hair for the same purpose. After a while, I clamp her nipples with some very intense clamps with a medium sized cowbell attached to each one. I order Raven to dance for me, which she does without hesitation. I order her to ring the bells and she does. Her noises and expressions are priceless. She is told to turn around and shake her ass and then to twerk, and once again she does as she is told. After a while, I return. I grab her by her hair once again and slap her ass with my other hand... this really gets the bells ringing and bouncing around, tugging on her nipples. This goes on for a while, but when I finally stop, it is just to play with Raven's clamped nipples and listen to her delicious moans. I remove the clamps and start binding her thighs. Raven is glassy eyed and giggling, and keeps trying to grab me as I tie her. She mentions that she is a little "sub spacey" and that standing is not easy. I decide to to her thighs and then put her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

Girl Gangbound part 1

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Amber Michaels, Jewell Marceau, Darby and Darcy Daniels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Jack Banner reporting: The idea hit me like a high velocity slug! Take the ultra hot selling "Gangbound" series, and make it all female! The ultimate "catfight", where the outnumbered loser gets roughly stripped, bound, gagged, and forcefully dominated!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:25
Video: 720x480, xvid, 850kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

Download Girl Gangbound part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05722 секунды с 9 запросами