View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 05:02 PM   #5600
BBKing

Поблагодарили 25 раз(а) в 25 сообщениях

All my threads

BBKing Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition 2

<!--more-->
Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition 2

Actress name: Goddess Evelyn
Tags: Small penis humiliation, Cei, Joi, Tease, Sissification, Sissy, Bedroom, Bed, Brunette, , No sex, Non nude, Natural tits, Big tits, Femdom, Fetish
DESCRIPTION: You auditioned for the role of a web cam performer during our last session. You failed, and I gave you the role of sissy slut to fill instead. It was a much better fit, but you still needed a lot of training so I'm back today to train you. I had told you to have 5 saved loads3 thawed and two frozen ready to go, and a cute pair of panties on.
My main goal is to teach you to love and savor cum. I want you to crave it, beg for it. I begin teasing you with My body, and instruct you to jerk off. As you do I give you lines to say. "Please dadd-y, I need your cum so bad. Please cover My whore sissy mouth in cum so I can taste it". I make you go so much further than we did last time. Throughout the clip I have you slowly work your way through the 5 loads, and make you end the session with a fresh one on your face. I tell you that you only need one more training session before you can start, but with this one, you'll need 10 loads and a dildo!
The first clip in the series is "Sissy Cam Audition". I recommend watching that one first, however you don't need to to follow along.

Video Name: Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition 2
Duration: 00:18:35
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition 2.mp4
BBKing is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05921 секунды с 9 запросами