View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 07:36 PM   #65260
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default NakedSword Golden Gate: Season 3, Episode 2 Old Habits Di...

NakedSword Golden Gate: Season 3, Episode 2 Old Habits Die Hard

Release Year: 2011
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Topher DiMaggio, Heath Jordan
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Condom, Masturbation, Kissing, Muscles, Tattoos Piercing, Brunette, Hairy, Facial Hair, Big Dicks, Cum Shots

Heath Jordan is a sexy hairy bottom and Topher Dimaggio a smooth toned top that taps his hot ass in this scene from Golden Gate season 3.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download NakedSword Golden Gate: Season 3, Episode 2 Old Habits Die Hard

The Butcher Blasts Leo's Booty

Even though they are desperate to suck the life out of each other's solid dicks before slamming into irresistible asses, they take their time as they showcase their delectable assets.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 884.9 MB

Download The Butcher Blasts Leo's Booty

Machofucker Champ's sex Doll

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Champ's and Doll
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Hunk, Twink, Black, Asian, Bareback, Huge Dick, Interracial

He still got the most fuckable ass amongst all Tops and looking hotter than ever - Black hunk Champ Robinson. Watch the Champ having his way with Asian f"ck-doll Lee.

Duration: 12:52
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1876kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

Download Machofucker Champ's sex Doll

The Ties That Bind - Pt.4 - Legrand Wolf, Serg Shepard, Cain Marko

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Legrand Wolf, Serg Shepard, Cain Marko
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

It was a spectacular fall evening-or at least that was the fine sentiment of Dr. Legrand Wolf. The tall, strikingly handsome DILF had a smile that stretched from ear-to-ear. He felt like the luckiest guy alive. Accompanying Dr. Wolf was his hunky brother Cain and his long-lost son Serg.

The three beautiful fellows walked along the bustling streets of downtown NYC simply enjoying one another's company, openly affectionate and with not a care in the world. Suddenly, Cain realized that in their wanderings, the threesome had come upon one of his many pottery studios.

Cain suggested that they pop into the studio and have a little family fun time. Legrand looked over at Serg who nodded enthusiastically at this idea! Serg and Cain smiled wickedly as the good doctor beamed with a level of hot excitement that made the DILF rock hard.

Once in the now empty studio, the happy daddies showed young Serg the ropes on how to craft a piece on the pottery wheel. They did so buck naked and all three at full mast.

Suddenly, Serg just couldn't keep focused on pottery when his dad stood less than three feet away with a major hard-on. Legrand leaned down for a kiss. Serg swallowed his daddy's tongue eagerly. And you can bet that Cain wanted a taste, too..!

Duration: 25:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Ties That Bind - Pt.4 - Legrand Wolf, Serg Shepard, Cain Marko

End of the Year Gangbang (Eddy Blanco, Hugo, J Vibe, Juven)

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

I went down on his meat and he blew a really creamy load in my mouth. I threw his legs in the air and rimmed his ass out with some of the cum that he shot in my mouth.

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7866kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 899.1 MB

Download End of the Year Gangbang (Eddy Blanco, Hugo, J Vibe, Juven)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09725 секунды с 9 запросами