luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default It's Not About You

It's Not About You

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download It's Not About You

Taylor's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 3

Luna rival gets wrapped in rope and fucked in public

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Kink

Luna Rival is a sexy little French slut who is excited to return to Kink. Luna and Steve take a stroll outside by a Spanish opera house. Steve canes Luna's ass while they walk then makes her hold it between her teeth. He puts leather cuffs on Luna's wrists and attaches them to a leather collar wrapped around her neck. Her dress gets untied in the front, exposing her perky petite tits and they continue to walk. They make their way to a store and Steve makes her go in to buy a rainbow flag. She gets completely naked and parades through a crowd of people, holding the flag up and behind her like rainbow wings. After that, they get to a kinky club where people wait to see the live sex show. Naked and crawling on her hands and knees, Luna greets them all by kissing their feet, then steers her head towards Steve's cock and locks on with her mouth surprising Steve with how well she can suck a dick. She deep-throats his massive meat while the public take pictures. With the help of a naked audience member, her and Steve bend Luna over the railing and spread her ass, making room for Steve's cock. He fucks her pussy hard and makes her have multiple convulsive orgasms. Steve takes a seat and has Luna sit on his cock reverse cowgirl and she fucks his cock while the people play with her tits and pussy. They return to the railing and another assistant holds up Luna's leg and Steve crams his cock in her ass. For the finale, Steve ties Luna's body to the rafters with her hands behind her back in a full rope suspension. He swings her around and fucks her pussy and ass while she hangs their helpless. Luna is then taken down and sprayed with a hot load as the audience holds up a rainbow flag, cheering with their tits out.

Duration: 55:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Luna rival gets wrapped in rope and fucked in public

Mood-Castings Megapack 18 videos

Pack about caning womens. It dedicated to castings to Mood-pictures. Usual stuff that happens in a scene womens caning. The pack feature content from only one source mood-castings site. Might be of interest power of money and snakes sisters love to each other.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x576

Total size: 1.5 GB in 18 files.

Download Mood-Castings Megapack 18 videos

Nipse

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sasha
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Whipping, Vibro, Clamps, Gag
Video language: English

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next.
Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.
He walks away from her, removing the tape from her hood and letting her body have a few seconds rest, but a few seconds is all she is going to get. Even as he leaves her, she is shaking and panting, her body quivering in pain and anticipation. That body starts to full-on shake when she hears the sound that every submissive fears, the crackling of electricity at the end of a cattle prod. Matt shocks her nipples, perking them up, then he shocks her pussy. It is as if her body is being jump started. She squirms and shrieks, unable to control herself, never knowing when or where the next zap will come.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Nipse
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14142 секунды с 9 запросами