View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 01:45 AM   #18896
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 5.

Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 5.

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

You will see each of the girls receive their just desserts and not just with cane either

Total size: 777.4 MB in 4 files.

Download Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 5.

Red Wine

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

Download Red Wine

Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Anna is a willing to learn novice with a little bit rough manners. However, obedience and devotion einzu-
dye blue are of the master's art.

Format: avi
Duration: 51:58
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Mood Pictures - Special Treatment

A new program has been created: Female prisoners can significantly shorten their sentences in a new institution, the Special Treatment Prison. This institution has fewer rules than other prisons. Prisoners must be kept alive, but they can be humiliated as often as the guards feel is necessary. Harsh punishment with belt and cane is administered for trivial infractions, but also for greeting newcomers!

Format: mp4
Video: 720x576

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Mood Pictures - Special Treatment

Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

Exotic Brooke struggles as Jay paws at her stunning body, grabbing her flesh, picking her up, bending her over and having his way with her. Her elbows are bound together, a fat white ballgag fills her mouth and tight ropes surround her pretty pussy. Onscreen, her perky nipples are crushed with clover clamps, her shapely legs are tied far apart and her big ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape. Kneeling on one leg, Brooke is bound between the wall and a post, her elbows welded together and a big red ballgag strapped into her mouth. Jay roughly tweaks her gorgeous nipples before clamping them with clothespins and re-gagging her with a heavy leather gag. Next, the dark-haired beauty is shoulder-carried into another room where she is toyed with at length.

Format: real
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 600x336, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14788 секунды с 9 запросами