All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Endza Lost in Rope

Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

They have her outside in the middle of nowhere. The man gags her with a ballgag that just fits behind her teeth. Since her wrists and ankles are bound they order her to start hopping. There would be faster ways to transport her, but they want to watch her huge tits bounce. After only a few hops. her tits are pulled from her shirt. Lisa steps in and give her tits a few squeezes and walks beside Katie and teasing her as her tits bounce. (a lot of the tit bouncing is shown in slow motion). After a while, they are still quite a ways from the entrance, so the man picks up Katie and throws her over his shoulder. Lisa comments about how good her tits look draped over his shoulder. They all walk towards the door and enter. Katie is taken to a small room where they plan on having some fun at katie's expense. She is tied to a chair, and then her thighs are pulled apart and tied. Now it's time to get to the couple's favorite part... the tit bondage. Lisa has been commenting on how delicious her tits are going to look all tied up. The man ties them and they do look incredible, and they can't keep their hands off of them now. They both grope and slap the bulging mammaries. They remove her ballgag, but Katie does not stay ungagged for long. They have 2 huge pairs of panties that are stuffed in her mouth. When they decide that they want to cut a tag off a pair, Katie lets them fall from her mouth, so they must be stuffed in once again. Clear tape seals them in tight! Part 1 ends shortly after.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.0 MB

Download Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

Taylor's Test - Part 1

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 1

Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Elite Pain Castings Pack 19

The attraction is that the models are non-professional: young and not-so-young, pretty and plain, slim and plump. Max Lomp puts them through the wringer: it starts with a short interview with lots of intrusive and humiliating questions. Then they have to strip naked and they get their first taste of the clamps and the instruments of punishment. It can be quite severe: tits are caned and cunts are whipped. There is a little bondage. Mostly they cannot handle it, and we will never see them again, but a few turn up in EP's main movies. It's the ordinariness of the girls that makes it work.

Format: avi
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 1.2 GB in 12 files.

Download Elite Pain Castings Pack 19
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12491 секунды с 9 запросами