View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 08:21 AM   #4925
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Coleharbor

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Last time Seagrove

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
I kept her laid out and spread wide that time, so I could get to her tits and pussy. Today her accomodations are not so spacious. The box she's in gives me access to her ass, feet, cunt and face, all while keeping her suspended and confined. When I do let her out it is just to bend her over. The stocks are mounted so they can keep her face down and her ass up in the air, the perfect position for a beauty like Casey.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Last time

My host just a beast Redhead

My host just a beast spoke tsukigo after torture, its owner and true master of torture, he knows how to deliver pain to their slave ...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 820.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My host just a beast

Wiggle Room Montbeliard

Anna Tyler is new to the world of Infernal Restraints, but if we have anything to say about it this won't be her last time gracing our pages. She is hot as hell, a petite little blonde with a body that is made for luring men into trouble. Well, she is in a bit of trouble herself, now. O.T. loves girls like this, sexy, young things with a burning desire to have their bodies by the strong and sadistic.
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wiggle Room

Hacker Capture Suffer Cry Verndale

Maddy O'Reilly is a hacker, and she's a good one too. She's been working for years pulling images and information from secret government organizations,foreign and domestic alike. After so long kicking virtual ass and taking names, however, she's grown very cocky and a little careless, and when you're working against the FBI, a little bit of carelessness goes a long way. In no time at all she has the feds kicking in her door, pushing her down on the bed, locking her in handcuffs, and carrying her off to God knows where.
Duration: 39:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hacker Capture Suffer Cry

Mona Wails Greybull

She came to us to prove that she could take it as well as she dishes it out. O.T. covers Mona's face with a bit of cloth and then it starts. Water is sprayed across the rag and it begins to trickle through. Mona is shocked by how it feels, making her breathing difficult. It doesn't help that multiple, Hitachi-induced, intense orgasms have left her short of breath.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wails

Kel spends six months Nantou County

Six months in a cage has done wonders for Kel's figure. A careful regimen of food and exercise has her looking great. It's time to continue her playtime. OT pulls her out and gets to work. The stand she's on is brutal. It arches her back and keeps her on the arches of her feet. It really puts her physique to the test. It's not long before she's sweating.
Duration: 43:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kel spends six months
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02911 секунды с 9 запросами