View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 08:28 AM   #1365
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stuff Me Staar Amioun

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Women are such mysterious creatures. With all their sweet little smells and their pretty little features. Who doesn't want to lock them down and explore every inch of their tender flesh? OT certainly does. With Stephie made to stand still with her ass perversely exposed OT just can't help himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuff Me Staar

Wake up, Subject Sulphur Springs

This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.
Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wake up, Subject

Chair Bound Capron

The wooden apparatus that Jack Hammer uses to lock Nikki down into her bondage is pretty impressive. It has her ass up in the air so that he can whip the hell out of her. She's screaming her lungs out into that ball gag but there is no place to go. She has a look of relief in her eyes when he stops until she realizes that he just went to go get a massive ass hook for her.
Duration: 39:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Bound

Kel spends six months Lanham

Six months in a cage has done wonders for Kel's figure. A careful regimen of food and exercise has her looking great. It's time to continue her playtime. OT pulls her out and gets to work. The stand she's on is brutal. It arches her back and keeps her on the arches of her feet. It really puts her physique to the test. It's not long before she's sweating.
Duration: 43:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kel spends six months

Last time Hamburg

I kept her laid out and spread wide that time, so I could get to her tits and pussy. Today her accomodations are not so spacious. The box she's in gives me access to her ass, feet, cunt and face, all while keeping her suspended and confined. When I do let her out it is just to bend her over. The stocks are mounted so they can keep her face down and her ass up in the air, the perfect position for a beauty like Casey.
Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Last time

Olivia Fawn Pay The Price Port Crane

Payment will come in the form of pain, suffering, bondage and humiliation. OT is going to be the administrator of her account. Shackled to a wooden frame, Olivia is exposed and helpless. She can't cover herself against his blows or close her legs to his probing hands. He puts her onto her back with a metal post holding her legs up and proceeds to mercilessly paddle her ass and pussy.
Duration: 39:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia Fawn Pay The Price

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Altonah

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14647 секунды с 9 запросами