View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 07:00 PM   #34
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dad and Daughter

Just home from school Karma takes out her phone and texts her friends. Dad walks by and can’t believe what his daughter is wearing. He snatches the phone away from her and looks through her texts. “You’re texting those boys again” He says in anger finding some photos and seeing something that infuriates him.
“I raised you better!” He yells at her. “I want you to apologize for being a slut” He continues as he bends her over the couch. He pulls down her tight little shorts and spanks her ass. His hands are everywhere on her body, punishing her. His rough fingers force their way inside her making her gasp. His cock is next, shoving into her tight little pussy. She automatically moans, the slut inside her taking over. She’s never felt like this before as her daddy fucks her silly. He’s so jealous of the other boys and when he pushes his cock into her mouth and shoots his load down her throat it makes her pussy so fucking wet. “Stay away from those boys, do you understand?” He says. “Yes daddy” she says weakly...

Karma Rx , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , pussy licking , slut , creampie , cum in mouth , sleeping , forced , discipline , domination

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:53:52
Size - 876 mb

https://fboom.me/file/7a48ae8b5b7bf/KRx-KWD.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07357 секунды с 9 запросами