View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 10:21 AM   #7634
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

School of Submission, Day 1: Victoria Voxxx Polk City

Cast: Victoria Voxxx ,The Pope
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Latinx ,BDSM ,Spanking ,Whipping ,Fingering ,Pain ,Dildo ,Submission ,brunet
Video language: English
The day begins with Victoria arriving at a shoot with some uncertainty about what to expect. She understands the basic outline, but it’s vague at best, so she is a little apprehensive about everything, yet excited to see what is going to happen. There has been talk of some kind of journey, but she has no idea what that entails. The preliminary interview happens where we get an in depth conversation between her and The Pope. He digs deep to find out details about her so that he is able to formulate a path for her journey to begin. She has committed to four straight days spent at his mercy, with the idea that he will help show her something about herself that she is looking for. The goal is to push her harder than she has ever been pushed and to take her down the path of BDSM. Victoria is led into the dungeon and is objectified instantly. She is given basic rules and then the journey begins. Tease and denial is the first activity to find out what kind of self control this slut has. The Pope toys with her and test her on many levels, from basic orgasm control to extreme pain endurance. One of the most restrictive binds is the one of the mind. She could easily walk away from this at any point, yet he has her in a place that she dare not move until given permission to do so. Everything that happens is because he said so, and she is finding out that this is going to be a lot more grueling than she thought it would be.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: School of Submission, Day 1: Victoria Voxxx

Last time Skuodas

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I kept her laid out and spread wide that time, so I could get to her tits and pussy. Today her accomodations are not so spacious. The box she's in gives me access to her ass, feet, cunt and face, all while keeping her suspended and confined. When I do let her out it is just to bend her over. The stocks are mounted so they can keep her face down and her ass up in the air, the perfect position for a beauty like Casey.
Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Last time

Azul – tiny Latina gets shocked Seal Cove

The colorful tiny Azul is back for another shock collar challenge! She tends to pull the collar away from her neck, so we had to handcuff her. And we added a pink gag to match her hair! Some painful shocks in this update!
Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 688.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Azul – tiny Latina gets shocked

River lynn smiling from brutal pain Bee Spring

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
River Lynn is a hungry submissive little slut with curves in all the right places. The Pope loves this sort of fresh meat. His dominant and sadistic brain salivates at the opportunity to restrain this sort of girl in cold metallic inescapable bondage. He starts River off in the Scavenger’s Daughter which contorts her body into a painful forward bend. The Pope punishes his captive sex slave with brutal impact play, first with his giant hands and then with a heavy leather flogger. River grows increasingly aroused each time her body thumps from the punishment. Once her endorphins have been ignited, The Pope jams a vibrator onto Rivers wet pussy and coaxes several orgasms out of her little fuck hole. Next River is perched on top of a fuck bench and her legs and arms are restrained with cold steel pipes. With her ass on full display, The Pope has a field day spanking and flogging it until it is glowing a perfect shade of pink. But the searing pain only makes Rivers teeny pink pussy drip with desire. Every time The Pope probes his fingers into her cunt, he finds it wet and juicy. He begins to finger fuck his captive toy and deprives her of repeated orgasms. To end the day, River finds herself on her back with her legs bound to side with thick leather belts. The Pope applies cruel clover clamps to her nipples and pussy lips. He yanks and pulls on them until they tear off leaving the most sensitive parts of her body raw and tender. Breathless and panting from the pain, River is helpless when The Pope jams a Hitachi onto her sensitive clit and rips several continuous orgasms from her willing hole. River Lynn submits fully and is rewarded with the cruel intentions of a strict dom.
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: River lynn smiling from brutal pain

Christina Carter: NON STOP orgasmic shoot! Need I say more? Rexmont

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Brunette ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration
There was a change in the shooting schedule and Christina landed on my set. With nothing in particular planned for that day I decided to do my first non stop shoot.
Holy fuck! This woman is HOT! She is able to take anything I do to her or put in her. Watch as she goes from pleasure, to defiance, to exhaustion to pure fear!
Duration: 1:00:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter: NON STOP orgasmic shoot! Need I say more?

65 Minutes of Hell! Cayuse

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,The Pope
Genres: Straight ,Submission ,Brunette ,Domination ,brunet ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,The Pope
Roxanne is known for being a little brat, especially to The Pope. Today she will be put to the ultimate test with a non-stop, no cuts, and no holds barred shoot. She is put in a spread eagle on the floor, and for the next 65 minutes she is tormented with devastating . The is not for the weak of heart because this is “as real as it gets” domination. She is subjected to some of the most brutal torment ever to be seen on Hogtied.
Duration: 1:24:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4821kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 65 Minutes of Hell!

Rejected: Ruined Saint Andrews

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Jacey wants to fuck! Unfortunately OT has moved on. All she wants is orgasms and he wants to get weird. When she agrees to experiment with him things take a turn for the worse. She has no idea what he is into! Once he's got her bound she has no choice, but to follow through with her part of the deal. Still hoping she'll get an orgasm out of it she's tormented mercifully.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rejected: Ruined

Время генерации страницы 0.71574 секунды с 9 запросами