Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bondage Ballerina, Part 3 Sarah Jane Ceylon Holly Hill

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
The first few orgasms come quickly and easily. She screams and moans while they tear through her body. The next few are more of a challenge. We've attached castration bands to her nipples, rubber rings so tight that they cut off all circulation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Ballerina, Part 3 Sarah Jane Ceylon

Elite Pain - Classic scenes, partially remastered Knox

In the late 2000s, Elite Pain (and its sister site Mood Pictures) produced the roughest BDSM ever captured on film. So rough in fact, that in 2010 they were raided by the Hungarian police and have toned down the violence in their films significantly since then. The recipe was simple: offer poor women in post-soviet Eastern Europe an amount of money they could not refuse, and in exchange torture them mercilessly on film. Many of these women clearly get more than they can take, or are brilliant actors.
Video: 720x528

Total size: 13.5 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elite Pain - Classic scenes, partially remastered

Christina Bound Mega Gold Nice Perfect Collection. Part 3. Violet Hill

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
She is now the Mistress’s student. She will be broken and trained as a professional bondage sex slave. Once trained she will be auctioned to the highest bidder. This video contains damsel in distress, bondage, submission, device bondage, nipple play, flogging, riding crop, Hitachi vibrator, butt plug, drawling, ball gag, penis gag, pussy play, fingering and oral sex.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Bound Mega Gold Nice Perfect Collection. Part 3.

I Can See You Jayden Jaymes! Kimberling City

Cast: Jayden Jaymes ,Derrick Pierce ,Maestro
What started as a routine night of hot, big tit action ends with Jayden Jaymes’ fulfilled fantasy of being peeped as she fondles, fucks and sucks her way into a night of creeping lust. Peep along with our voyeur as he watches the beautiful & busty Jayden play with her pussy, fuck Derrick Pierce and eventually cum out lucky in the end.
Duration: 53:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Can See You Jayden Jaymes!

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5 Bahia Blanca

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

Chastity Lynn - Cum Begging Cunt - Live Show Part 1 Manor

Cast: Chastity Lynn
Genres: Chastity Play ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Metal Bondage ,Fingering ,Tattoo ,Handler ,Submission ,shaved ,Blonde
Welcome Chastity Lynn to Device Bondage. We were very excited to have her and you will soon see why. She is flexible, tough, fit, and is hot as hell. To start her show, Chastity is installed in a cruel metal restraint system that is inescapable and extremely difficult to move around in. She gets a warm up that she simply rates as a 5 on a 1-10 difficulty scale for us. Its the last 5 of the day as we definitely take that as a challenge. Decoration Audrey Rose watches from the cage as Chastity’s bondage and predicament get increasingly more severe.
Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Lynn - Cum Begging Cunt - Live Show Part 1

IR - A Farm - Part 1, Checkmate - Siouxsie Q New Tripoli

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
We know exactly what you're all thinking: “What is that device and where the hell can I get one?” Well, the little gem PD locks around Siouxsie Q's neck is called a man-catcher. It's a medieval device used for capturing high-value people, subduing them, and causing them to be compliant. This one is custom made, perfect for use on sexy submissives that find themselves in our home.
Siouxsie came back for the full BDSM experience. It isn't as simple as just being tied up or locked down, then taking a little bit of discipline. This is a matter of endurance. It's long hours spend languishing in a cage, wondering when PD is coming back and what new torment he'll be bringing with him when he arrives.
Long term bondage is hard. There is barely enough food and water. There is no privacy. Siouxsie pisses between bars in her cage and sleeps when PD brings her a couple of pieces of sheet metal to lay across them. The only interaction she gets with another human being is when PD comes in to see her.
He wants to play a game of chess, and while she is naked, afraid, and worried about where this is going, she doesn't dare refuse. It isn't long before he's added a humiliating extra layer to the game. She should have known. She did know. But there was nothing she could do about it.
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Farm - Part 1, Checkmate - Siouxsie Q

Время генерации страницы 0.03423 секунды с 9 запросами