luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Captured Cop - The Explosion

Captured Cop - The Explosion

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Ren Smolder's Test

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is where the clip ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Ren Smolder's Test

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wood intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the and put her on her knees. I was correct... Her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

Elite Pain Castings Pack 16

The attraction is that the models are non-professional: young and not-so-young, pretty and plain, slim and plump. Max Lomp puts them through the wringer: it starts with a short interview with lots of humiliating questions. Then they have to strip naked and they get their first taste of the clamps, the whip and the cane. The action is not as severe as the Elite Pain and Mood Pictures movies, but it hurts quite enough. Mostly they cannot handle it, and we will never see them again, but a few turn up in EP's main movies. It's the ordinariness of the girls that makes it work.

Format: avi
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 895.0 MB in 7 files.

Download Elite Pain Castings Pack 16

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Features three hot sexy models bound, gagged and tormented in three-very different ways. Bondage superstar Claire Adams likes to get punched in the ass and chest until she has screaming orgasms. Alyssa Loren is tightly bound and played with in the Sarge's parlor, hogtied on a marble coffee table she becomes a bondage centerpiece. Last, Wenona is taken in her shower and squirms helplessly waiting her fate. Also included is a bonus slide show of each tormented bitch for your enjoyment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04359 секунды с 9 запросами