Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Adulttime - If Your School Won't Teach You..! Fence

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Adulttime
Cast: Cory Chase, Apollo Banks
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Stepson, Cum on Pussy, Condom, Glasses, straight, doggy style, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
Video language: English
A school nurse, Cory Chase, arrives home with her stepson, Apollo Banks, who is a student at the school. Cory has been pushing for better sex ed in the school, and is frustrated because of the principal's repeated refusals. Cory knows that it's normal for lots of people Apollo's age to have sex on the brain, so they should be taught how to treat their partners right, and how to make responsible choices. She can't believe the principal refuses to see that!
Apollo says he appreciates that Cory is trying so hard to do what's best for the students. This makes Cory even more determined, and she declares that if the school won't give Apollo proper sex ed, then she'll teach him herself! Cory then gets flustered and apologizes, saying she just blurted that out without thinking. But Apollo likes the idea, saying that he needs to learn this stuff, and who better to teach him than a nurse? This gets Cory fired up again, and she agrees to defy the principal and do whatever it takes to teach Apollo about sex... even if that means having sex with him!
Cory says there's more to sex than just 'sticking it in'... things like kissing and foreplay are part of the fun, plus they're a way to make sure your partner has a good time, too. She starts with teaching Apollo how to kiss, guiding him through the techniques. Cory then instructs Apollo about the importance of being responsible and teaches him how to put a condom on, and after that starts teaching him how to have sex. Partway through the sex, Cory says that if someday Apollo and a partner decide to be faithful to each other and also use a different form of contraception, it's okay not to use a condom. She offers to teach what sex without a condom is like and he eagerly agrees, so they take the condom off. Apollo is definitely getting a thorough lesson!
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adulttime - If Your School Won't Teach You..!

Sweet Sensations Cowpens

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Yuliya Senyuk
Genres: Natural, Buxom, Big Areolas, Boobs, Big Tits, Busty, Butt, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Cock, Arse, Backside, Bum, Rear, Bubble, Bottom, Booty, Bikini, Lingerie, , Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Spoons, Hairy, Brunette, Euro, Slavic, Ukrainian
Looking fine in an evening gown, Josephine Jackson makes her way downstairs where her date Max Dior is waiting patiently. She doesn't even make it to the couch before she gives in to the temptation to pop her titties from her dress and heft them up into Max's face. Josephine knows Max can't resist the allure of her bosom, so she'll get the cock she's craving!
As expected, Max watches the show Josephine has put on with an increasing boner. By the time Josephine has peeled of f her dress and panties, he's hard as a rock. He takes the time to worship her lush body, suckling her boobs and feasting on her juicy pussy with plenty of finger bang action. Only then does he pop his stiffie out for Josephine to start sucking in a BJ that leads to a titty fuck.
When Josephine is ready to take their romancing to the next level, she climbs into Max's lap and slides down on his hardon. Bouncing away while her jugs jiggle, she rides him like a true cowgirl. Then she gets on her knees so Max can continue the party in a doggy style pussy pounding that hits all the right buttons. That position is even more enjoyable for Max since he gets to both set the pace and fill his palms with Josephine's sizable tits.
On her back, Josephine lifts one leg high and hooks it behind Max's neck. That opens her up completely for his continued attention. With long, deep strokes, Max does whatever it takes to ensure Josephine's absolute bliss before he takes his own pleasure. Pulling out, he lets Josephine guide his cum shot to hit her right on her chest. Cum covered and smiling, Josephine rubs the evidence of Max's love all over her soft skin.
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7261kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Sensations

POV Masters - Small Tits Teen Cecelia Taylor Takes POV Big Dick Sex Voltaire

Studio: POV Masters
Cast: Conor Coxxx, Cecelia Taylor
Genres: Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Big Dick, POV, Black Hair, straight, doggy style, open mouth facial, skinny
We had no idea petite teen Cecelia Taylor had such an appetite for big cock. This perky tits teen beauty is eager to have her 90lb body used for some hard sex and to feel our big dick slide all the way inside her tight pussy.
Duration: 39:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: POV Masters - Small Tits Teen Cecelia Taylor Takes POV Big Dick Sex

Nubile Films - Take A Bite - S40:E8 Attock

Studio: Nubile Films
Cast: Kristof Cale, Lilly Bella
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Ass, Lingerie, Face Fucking, shaved pussy, high heels, straight, caucasian, doggy style, pussy eating
Undressing under her gaze, he is at first shy and awkward. Slowly exploring her body with his hands, soon pleasure and instinct take over and knows exactly what to do, expertly licking Rain's pussy before she rides him.
Duration: 30:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5171kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nubile Films - Take A Bite - S40:E8

See Him Fuck - Cum Eating Rock God Brixey

Studio: See Him Fuck
Cast: Kay Lovely, Yinnie DeDom
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Ass, Fetish, Handjob, Gagging, Face Fucking, Foot Fetish, Oil, Fishnets
Chicago native Yinnie DeDom makes his debut today, and we paired up with the lovely Kay Lovely for this week's foot-filled See Fuck update. After director Big Lou helps us learn a little about , Yinnie strips down to his See boxers, showing off his sexy frame & many tattoos. Kay applies lube to the former fighter's body, smelling and licking his hairy armpits all the while. She has take a seat so she can get all fucking kinds of freaky-deeky with his socked feet (I mean, who knew black socks could be such an effective make-up remover?!) She takes a break from his feet so she can remove his boxers & lube up that big uncut gift & his sexy backside, but then it's right back to the foot fetish bonanza, this time sans socks. Then we get to Round 1 of the ass-eating, as Kay rims and pokes at while Yinnie is spread-eagle, via the rusty trombone and with in a reverse piledriver. The two then trade oral treats, as 1st Yinnie goes down to sample her moist vagina, followed by Kay giving a very sloppy gagjob. Round 2 of the ass-eating is a sort of rusty trombone with a lot of dick-sucking, and then we finally get to the fucking! Kay takes all of via the amazon, a front and backward piledriver, doggystyle, and with her folded up like a pretzel until he pulls out and cums on her belly. I believe what happens next is a 1st for See Fuck: He licks up & swallows his own cum! You know we had to catch up with our latest in the shower afterward to see how things went...
Duration: 1:10:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6676kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: See Him Fuck - Cum Eating Rock God

Devil's Film - Boffing The Babysitter vol.28 - River Lynn & Ryan Mclane Loma De Cabrera

Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Ryan Mclane, River Lynn
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Teen, Old Young, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Gagging, Cheating, Babysitter, Face Fucking, Big ass, caucasian, doggy style, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Ryan McLane is in hot water with his wife, who is convinced that Ryan's been boffing their babysitter, River Lynn. This frustrates Ryan deeply, who has never even of doing something so disgusting as to cheat on his beloved wife. Regardless, his wife is convinced, and she wants Ryan to fire River . Unbeknownst to Ryan, however, River overheard everything... And as Ryan goes to take a shower, she hatches a plan that is sure to solve Ryan's problem while also satisfying his deepest cravings.
When Ryan comes out of the shower, he is shocked to see River lying tantalizingly on his bed, beckoning him to come and fuck her. Ryan can hardly believe his ears, and resists the temptation, but that's when River makes him a startling proposition. Since his wife already thinks they're fucking, why don't they actually have sex.. and then Ryan can just fire her after? His wife will be happy that she's gone, and the both of them will finally get to have a little fun under the sheets...
Duration: 37:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devil's Film - Boffing The Babysitter vol.28 - River Lynn & Ryan Mclane

I'll Keep Your Chastity Key Safe While I Get What I Need Fairmount

Cast: Ruby Onyx
Genres: All Sex, BBC, Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cuckold, Creampie, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Interracial, Lingerie, Piercing, Redhead, Shaved, Tattoos
For just a split second hubby cuck thought he was going to get the chance to pleasure me! My attention quickly turned to the alpha bull naked and hung sat right beside me! His BBC dwarfing my hubby's skinny little willy. Me and my bull mock hubby as he proceeds to work his big dick into my pussy and completely ruin me! All poor hubby cuck could do was offer a supporting hand as he watches on to see me get pleasured and given the seeing too I thoroughly deserve! Swelling helplessly in his cage, he waits patiently for my bull to finish pounding me from behind, before filling my pussy full of warm cum! As it trickles down the insides of my thighs, hubby is summoned and made to clean up every drop of alpha mess!
Duration: 13:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19512kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'll Keep Your Chastity Key Safe While I Get What I Need

Время генерации страницы 0.08613 секунды с 9 запросами