LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sasha - A Lesson Turbotville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Sasha wants to be submissive, but she's just too damn bratty for her own good. OT just wants to have a little fun and have her put herself into some bondage, but Sasha refuses. Too bad for her he's not easily dissuaded. He roughly puts her in the hood and cuffs himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha - A Lesson

Miranda Miller Oakdale

Cast: Miranda Miller
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.
She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miranda Miller

PublicDisgrace - Phoenix Askani - Strap-on Fucked and Fisted Spring Mount

Studio: PublicDisgrace
Genres: Bdsm
Phoenix Askani is used and abused at a construction site. Made to gag on cock, get fisted for the first time, and endure painful clamps attached from her pussy to her tongue!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 832.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PublicDisgrace - Phoenix Askani - Strap-on Fucked and Fisted

Excellent Perfect Nice Unreal Hot Collection Crux Dreams. Part 4. Olanta

Release Year: 2024
First, her skin is soft, delicate, and warm; the wood is hard, thorny, and cold. Second, her curves flow smoothly all around, the richness of her face and eyes, the loveliness of her breasts and nipples, versus the strict linear phallic intentions of the pole. The rippling of her muscles as she struggles against the bonds and gravity also intrigue me. I like to see a slave writhe, I want to see them struggle, I like when they inevitably invite me to take them down by offering me their body openly...

Total size: 7.8 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excellent Perfect Nice Unreal Hot Collection Crux Dreams. Part 4.

Arabella – back again Bardwell

Arabella returns! Even though she can barely handle the shocks, she kind of liked the reward. Her last attempt was in February, maybe she already forgot how much this hurts!
Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabella – back again

Amber Spank Vip Magnificent Excelent Mega Collection. Part 1. Hitchita

Release Year: 2024
Slave is in for quite a workout in this clip. Her client wants her to give him hundreds of spanks. Slave abigail loves a thorough spanking, but boy does her entire body feel this the next day. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away.

Total size: 3.7 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Spank Vip Magnificent Excelent Mega Collection. Part 1.

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5 Redgranite

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

Время генерации страницы 0.04017 секунды с 9 запросами