LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stumped Gail

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
She is more of a moaner and whiner than a screamer, but O.T. stuffs her panties in her mouth to muffle whatever noises are coming out of her for a while. She's going to make plenty of noise because she has a tough day ahead of her. Tit flogging gets her wound up, but really the thing she hates the most is being hobbled. O.T. chains her arms and legs, then has her crawling around on the floor like an animal.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stumped

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3 Bridgetown

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wood intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the and put her on her knees. I was correct... Her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

Christina Bound Mega Gold Nice Perfect Collection. Part 3. Jim Thorpe

Release Year: 2024
She is now the Mistress’s student. She will be broken and trained as a professional bondage sex slave. Once trained she will be auctioned to the highest bidder. This video contains damsel in distress, bondage, submission, device bondage, nipple play, flogging, riding crop, Hitachi vibrator, butt plug, drawling, ball gag, penis gag, pussy play, fingering and oral sex.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Bound Mega Gold Nice Perfect Collection. Part 3.

ElitePain -Slaves of the EliteClub vol 2 - The case of Luna Naini Tal

Luna, the wannabe mistress (but still a slave girl)punished another slave girlwho was waiting for her punishment to be received from Master Ken. Punishing another slave girl without the permission of the master, was a great mistake. Now she will get the same punishments as she gave to the slave girl earlier. And Maybe even more....
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21595kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain -Slaves of the EliteClub vol 2 - The case of Luna

Babes In Trouble Exclusive New Cool Vip Unreal Collection. Part 3. Rosburg

Release Year: 2024
Hardcore bondage fucking and spanking!! Some scenes feature hot wax, tied in bath and pissed on and so on. She combines the artistry, vision, and limitless Bdsm innovation.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babes In Trouble Exclusive New Cool Vip Unreal Collection. Part 3.

Big tits slave Kitty wants to change her mind Ararat

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kitty
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Purple Hair, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Magic Wand
New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It’s all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It’s real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what’s to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn’t going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It’s as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for!
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14676kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big tits slave Kitty wants to change her mind

Angela Attison & Krissy Lynn - MILF Anal Domination Lake Monroe

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Angela Attison, Krissy Lynn
Genres: BDSM, MILF, Anal, Dildo, Strap-on, Threesome, Domination, Hardcore
Angela Attison is dominated and fucked in her asshole by Krissy Lynn in this sexy update! Angela gets her ass spanked good and hard and gets her butt hole gaping from anal toys. Then she's made to where a dildo gag and fuck Krissy's ass until she cums hard. This scene has lots of ass worship and anilingus along with anal strap-on sex!
Duration: 1:04:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angela Attison & Krissy Lynn - MILF Anal Domination

Время генерации страницы 0.07811 секунды с 9 запросами