luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lukas In love part vol.1

Lukas In love part vol.1

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Lukas Ridgeston, Tommy Hansen, Matt Phillipe, Brandon Manilow, Danny Saradon, Ethan Clarke, Jason Paradis, Josh Elliot, Liam Phoenix, Marc Vidal, Mark Aubrey, Rick Fontana, Sascha Chaykin, Sebastian Bonnet, Tim Hamilton, Yves Carradine
Genres: anal, oral, group, uncut

Heartbroken after catching his boyfriend, Tim Hamilton, cheating on him, Lukas travels to Cape Town, South Africa to assist Marty Stevens in creating photos for a new BelAmi book.
A baker's dozen models are also on the trip, staying in the same hotel, taking advantage of the intimacy. Over the course of the three-week stay, Marc Vidal gets together with Rick Fontana, Ethan Clarke with Yves Carradine and Sebastian Bon with Sascha Chaykin. Lukas also has his fun, allowing himself to be seduced by some of his photographic subjects, exploring the possibilities for his next relationship.
Game for anything, Lukas even takes part in his first orgy in a Turkish bath. Finally, at the tail end of this work-vacation, Lukas finds someone who just might be the one to mend his broken heart.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:30:08
Video: 512x384, DivX 4, 1315kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lukas In love part vol.1

Super Size Me! Vol3

Video language: English

Two instalments were never gonna be enough for you horny fuckers, we knew that! So welcome to a third chapter of -hung copulation, featuring a collection of some of the biggest dicks in the biz! These guys are exactly the kind of fellows you always dreamed of meeting, armed with the kind of ever-ready equipment that could send you to heaven and back time and time again! Didn't get enough the first two times? Well hold onto your balls, boys - these beasts are about to give you the stretching of a lifetime!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:37:43
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Super Size Me! Vol3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03487 секунды с 9 запросами