View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 08:23 PM   #18912
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Brandy, now completely nude, is cuffed ankle cuffed, hand cuffed, and elbow cuffed on the floor. She is also still wearing the big harness ballgag. I take a few snapshots before I run a chain from her ankles to her wrist and elbow cuffs and finally to the ring on the back of the harness gag, which pulls her head back. I watch gleefully as she struggles futilely on the dirty floor. Finally she has realized there is no escape and has given up. I remover her gag and find she is much much more compliant now. I run my hands up and down her body as the clip ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 198.5 MB

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

The Final Pussy Curse:Gia Takes a Sucking & Fucking With Mean Machines

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Ashlynn Leigh
Genres: multiple orgasms ,Outdoors ,Anal ,toned ,Gaping ,Straight ,natural boobs ,fake boobs ,shaved ,pump
Video language: English

Suckers pull squirt from her pussy and lick at her toes like a slave - Gia owns the machines as they fuck her wet and then totally dry. Her pussy gapes spent and pink with cum all around the sides after a long, strong fucking from cold alien steel. Dianne's work is done and she returns to her mother planet after three long days of fucking Gia DiMarco and Ashlynn Leigh in the California woods. If you missed Part 1 and 2 - go to the feature section of the site and find the reason both girls are so happy and so fucked out.

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 931.0 MB

Download The Final Pussy Curse:Gia Takes a Sucking & Fucking With Mean Machines

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

Camping With Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel is left outside in the middle of the night. All she can do is endure her predicament and hope I'll return soon. Although, not comfortable, she's lucky I tied her off the ground, as you can see lots of spiders and other crawlers all over the ground meandering around.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 729.4 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 3

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08604 секунды с 9 запросами