View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 11:51 PM   #18915
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Watch our new submissive Ella go through her classical ballet warm up routine while getting shocked! Now that's a challenge!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13095kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

Download Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I help Yvette onto the floor where I cross her ankles and bind them. I then tie and cinch them to her thighs as well. She is soon hogtied Xtreme'ly tight! I tie her head back using the rope I tied into her hair. I remove her shoes and tie her feet and then her toes. I clover clamp her nipples and I leave her to struggle... well, there isn't much struggling as it just isn't possible, lol. Her partner Andreas asks me to remove the clamps. The rest of the clip is Yvette twitching and rocking on the floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 628.5 MB

Download Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 2

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

Download Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Charlotte - Japanese style

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let's see if she will come back for more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

Download Charlotte - Japanese style

Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

There aren't many models as awesome as Candle Boxxx! She actually loves to struggle! Very much so! Bondage is her passion, the tighter the better! I put her in an extreme reverse prayer position, leaving her legs free because she is awesomely flexible. Ring gagged and drooling, Candle struggles as if her life depends on it!

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 181.4 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22207 секунды с 9 запросами