View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 12:14 AM   #18916
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cherry English double plugged

Cherry English double plugged

Cherry English (like most Casting girls) got a bit bored after a few hours. She said it was no fun, waiting around in a tight chastity belt. So I told her I had a surprise for her: a jewel butt plug! I asked her to put it in, and Cherry ran off to get some lube. She did not need to take the belt off because the plug neatly fit in the anal opening of the belt.
She liked the plug (I think), but Cherry said it still did not make it any more fun. So I tried to keep her busy for a while by giving her a big vaginal plug to go inside her belt. The vaginal plug of course requires a different front shield (with a slot instead of tiny urination holes). The belt had to come off, and the shields had to be swapped by unlocking the secondary padlock. This gave Cherry something to do. It seems like she loves technical things like this. Swapping over the shield and installing the big plug was very interesting to her, she had never seem a system like this.
Once installed, the plug (with some more lube) slid nicely inside this little ChastityBabe. The belt was now even tighter (I don't know why it always feels tighter with a plug installed), so the plug was pushed deep into Cherry's pussy. With the large buttplug taking up some additional space, she felt very full. I asked her if she was still bored now, but she did not really answer. She just stood there, filled with two plugs. A few more hours to go for Cherry in the belt!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14427kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cherry English double plugged

AnastasiaPierce - Teachers Pet

Studio: AnastasiaPierce
Genres: Bdsm

Busty Berlin is eager to learn French to move to Europe for her new job. She hires a French Teacher (Anastasia) to teach her the ropes. Anastasia is more than willing to offer her services but Berlin's lack of willingness to learn forces her to use every techniques at hands to make sure her student is making progress.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:46:07
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 812.1 MB

Download AnastasiaPierce - Teachers Pet

Franken Slave

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a drink in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into .

Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Franken Slave

Filthy Bitch of Berlin Humiliated at Underground Sex Club

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mona Wales, Pina De Luxe
Genres: BDSM, Fisting, Public Sex, Bondage, Orgy, Humiliation, BJ, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Busty Bitch Pina De Luxe is a Filthy Whore who needs Mona Wales to wash out her slutty dirty mouth with soap. That doesn't stop soaking wet Pina from crawling on her hands and knees all over the dirty streets. What's dirtier than those streets? A filthy underground sex club where Pina is made to service all the huge cocks there. This dick whore is punished with corporal, electric zappers, floggers, bondage, fisting and a face full of cum. This crowded club humiliates the curvy pain slave.

Duration: 55:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Filthy Bitch of Berlin Humiliated at Underground Sex Club

Captive Chrissie Marie

Chrissy wakes up in another room. She quickly gathers herself, realizing her wrists are tied tight, but her legs are still free! Just as she attempts to get up, the criminal comes in and stops her. "Well good morning sunshine. How's it going?" As he grabs some rope and starts to frog tie her legs. Chrissy keeps her cool and acts coy. "Just fine actually. In a bind, but nothing I haven't handled before. Gonna be even better when I bust out of here, call my men, and put you behind bars." The criminal laughs "Yeah, that'll be the day." Chrissy struggles as the criminal finishes tying her legs tight. Then he starts to tie her elbows, upper and lower chest. "Whatever. Finish this crap, and make your getaway. I will find you again. My men have got your routine down to the last hour of the day." The criminal laughs "My Routine huh? Your men huh?" Chrissy looks in confusion "Yeaaaah? What, did you think I got here on a wish and a prayer?" The criminal grabs her by the chin and smiles "Yeah actually." Chrissy stares at him with a stupified expression, before she can respond the criminal shoves a pair of panties in her mouth and starts to wraparound tape gag her tight. "You really don't get it do you? Getting all of my men that fast? No roadblocks along the way? You didn't think it was a little too easy?!" He finishes tape gagging her as Chrissy looks at him in confusion once more.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 916.5 MB

Download Captive Chrissie Marie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03961 секунды с 9 запросами