View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 05:38 AM   #4165
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Power Fucked in Strict Bondage - Katie Kush Fort Myers

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Katie Kush, Johnny Castle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Deepthroat
Video language: English
Katie begins her day on her back like a good slut, with her legs pulled into a full split. Her arms are pulled out and tied to her ankles, and her cunt is covered in white panties. Johnny inspects his prey and slowly begins to devour her, first by fucking her mouth, and then moving around to put her cunt to good use as well. He uses the vibe, Magic Wand, to over stimulate her pussy as it vibes her clit and makes her cum. Next, Katie is locked into a doggy position, bent over a steel bar and her head locked into a steel trap, and her wrists and ankles secured with leather cuffs. Her helpless body sits in wait until Johnny decides he wants to use and abuse her more. He fucks her mouth and pussy relentlessly as she orgasms uncontrollably. The vibe is used again to maximize the orgasm output. In the final scene, Katie has both of her wrists tied to one of her legs. This allows Johnny to throw her around and use her as he pleases. Her sole purpose is to be used, and he plans to give this slut a sense of worth today.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Power Fucked in Strict Bondage - Katie Kush

Riggs Films - Caught Cheating Again Terrace

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Riggs Films
Cast: Primal Instincts, Lana Rose
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Petite, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Handjob, Gagging, Cheating, shaved pussy, caucasian, doggy style, kissing, pussy eating
Lana is cleaning up and finds a pair of panties stuffed into the couch. This isn't the first time she's caught Primal out for cheating. They come to a good arrangement to smooth things over though.
Duration: 16:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riggs Films - Caught Cheating Again

Nowhere To Run Pacific Palisades

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Autumn Falls
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Old Young, Latina, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum On Tits, Reluctant, Face Fucking, pussy eating
'I ain't tryin to do a thing other than fix your car. You can anytime you want. Your car sure isn't going anywhere though,' he says, leaning in and sneering with a big wicked grin. That's fine, she says defiantly. She'll walk if she has to. He laughs. Through neighborhood?? She could try. A tasty little morsel like her would attract a lot of unwanted attention. But on the other hand, if she wants him to finish the job so that she can be on her way safely, she could always do...a little something...for , he says, a toothy grin on his face. He swings the wrench around, almost absent-mindedly. She looks upset at his suggestion. What's stopping her from running out into the street and just yelling for someone to call the cops?!, she asks. Nothing, he gloats and goads her, in fact go ahead and try it. People out here fuckin' cops, he says. 'You go runnin' out of here shouting for the pigs to come save you, you think you're gonna get sympathy?? Girlie, you wouldn't even make it two ,' he says. Her shoulders sag with disappointed realization as she gulps, weighing her options. Her eyes dart to the garage door. She takes a deep breath. If... if he promises not to hurt her and fixes her car afterwards, then..., she says finally, an edge of defiance and anger in her voice. He can do whatever disgusting thing he has in mind. Shane grins as he draws Anita to him, squeezing a handful of her massive tits.
Duration: 40:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nowhere To Run

Begging: Dee Williams and Kira Noir Deshler

Cast: Dee Williams ,Kira Noir
Genres: toned ,Femdom ,Sub ,multiple orgasms ,shaved ,Pussy Eating ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Facesitting ,Humiliation
Spread, bound, and gagged, Dee Williams finds herself in a welcome and familiar predicament, helpless to the whims of another beautiful latex-clad woman, Kira Noir. Kira enters the dungeon, cuts off Dee’s panties, crops, and fingers her until she cums in bondage without asking for Kira’s permission. For the rest of the session, Dee must beg like a desperate slut for her multiple orgasms! Suspended from the ceiling, face down and ass up, Kira spanks Dee’s well-presented ass before lounging back to get her pussy serviced by the pussy-hungry sub! Finally, Kira straps it on and fucks Dee in the pussy and ass as she continues to make Dee beg for every body-quaking orgasm!
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9721kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Begging: Dee Williams and Kira Noir

Rebel Wimauma

Cast: Rebel
Genres: 4K Download, Anal, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, DP, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Married, Riding, Shaved, Sloppy
Her hubby deserves a medal for sharing his beautiful wife with the world and allowing me to borrow her for a day at the Gloryhole. She wasn't always a freak but I won't get into that here, you guys can watch her interview to get the whole story.
This is the first time I've ever seen a girl do a DP at the Gloryhole. It seems easy enough when you watch the pros do it but her biggest challenge was to keep the guys from cumming too soon. She tried fluffing several guys and they blew their loads before she could get two dicks in her. She finally got a few guys who already busted their nuts earlier so they were ready for ass and pussy fucking at the same time. She's no stranger to being air tight as you've seen in the private videos I posted on the Forum so she was more than ready to get filled.
I've taken so happy girls to the Gloryhole but this girl is truly in heaven with random dicks in her. The eyes don't like so wait until you see her expressions when she gets a cock in her face, pussy or ass. The crazy part is she can keep going like the energizer bunny. One of these days I'm going to find out how many cocks it would take to make her tap out. I'm guess I would tap out from holding the camera before she would which is scary hot!
Duration: 1:08:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7487kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel

Nora Mack

Cast: Nora
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Eat, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, Brunette, Creampie, Cuckold, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Married, Oral Creampie, Pussy Lick, Shaved, S
The beautiful 18yo newly married cum dump is back for another Gloryhole visit and she got a few unexpected surprises this time.
Spoiler Alert: Theater Gangbang Creampies
I hope hubby likes her pussy super sloppy because she took some big loads. The primitive instinct kicks in when multiple guys seed the same girl and this triggers guys to produce a higher volume of cum to dominate the previous load. Guys were lining up to make their deposits so I had to get her back into the Gloryhole book to fill the other end with some big loads to balance things out.
Duration: 49:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8215kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nora

Alice Zaffyre, Leya Desantis - Lustful Enchantment Shangchuan Dao

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Alice Zaffyre, Leya Desantis
Cute redhead Leya Desantis is masturbating avidly, as Andrej Lupin’s erotic lesbian movie "Lustful Enchantment" begins. She’s caught in the act by her girlfriend Alice Zaffyre, who watches from the doorway as Leya trembles through an orgasm. Alice approaches the bed and Leya throws her down on her back and devours her hungrily, sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy, then peeling off her panties and licking her until she’s quivering and moaning. Straddling Alice’s pretty face, Leya grinds sensuously, then dismounts so Alice can go face down between her slender thighs and eat her to another intense climax. They entwine their legs and mash their wet pussies together, scissoring until they orgasm in unison.
Duration: 29:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice Zaffyre, Leya Desantis - Lustful Enchantment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11687 секунды с 9 запросами