View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 06:06 AM   #3050
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight Bensalem Township

All Cassie had dreamed about was getting married, but she is only 19 so she will have to wait a while. Trying on a brides dress was too tempting for her, however, and she has to be punished for that. Her long slender arms are cruelly elbow tied, slammed all the way together. But we used pink rope to cheer Cassie up a little! It didn’t help, Cassie’s perfect day was ruined, but we loved seeing her struggle in that dress!
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

Hell of a Day Rethymno

Cast: James Deen ,Katie Summers
Genres: big dick ,unshaved ,Role Play ,fake boobs ,Big Tits ,Straight ,Bondage ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English
Katie Summers is having the worst day. After getting mugged on the street, Katie comes home to an empty apartment where her cruel landlord has confiscated all of her possessions for not paying the rent in months. He gives her the option of getting her belongings back if she sexually submits to him. Punishment, bondage and anal sex satisfy Katie’s curiosity while getting her stuff back.
Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hell of a Day

The Training of a Model or a Slave? Day Two Dickens

Cast: Adriana Chechik ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Gimp ,big dick ,Oral Sex ,Discipline ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Gag ,Role Play ,bottom ,natural boobs
Model slash wannabe slave trainee thinks she has the stuff for erotic service, but I plan to see her prove it.
Her fear of the dark intrigues me, so I lock a box on her head and make her search for the key hanging in plain sight as I torment her tender flesh. I can hear the muted whimpers through the head box and it warms my heart to know she is in there all by herself.
Before she can recover, I jam her throat full of thick gimp cock and show her exactly the way I want to see it done. She sucks and slurps like a good little cock sucker. My pride swells with each gag.
She says she likes it in the ass now, and I take full advantage by ordering her into a tormenting reverse cowgirl anal fuck. This is the position that separates the wannabes from real thing. Is she a model, or a slave?
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of a Model or a Slave? Day Two

Part 1 of 4 of the June live show Schofield Barracks

Cast: James Deen ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Isis Love
Genres: unshaved ,Sybian ,big dick ,slim ,Fingering ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Vibrator
Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of the June live show that featured Princess Donna, Jame Dean, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
The Princess gets the same treatment every one else gets. We start by belting her tightly and seeing if she can escape. Her attempt is a bit pathetic. She does get the gag off and one belt but that’s it. For failing in the attempt she gets punished.
Before we unleash Jame Dean and his massive cock on the Princess, we decide to warm her up on a Sybian. Impaled on the Most powerful vibrator on in the world, we make the Princess cum and cum and cum. We zipper her and make her cum, we flog her and make her cum, and when we are done making her cum we make her cum again.
Now that we have overloaded her brain with orgasms and she sexually helpless, it time to bring in the cock.
Duration: 48:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part 1 of 4 of the June live show

Big titted 19yr old is bound strappado to a beam & double penetrated Green Road

Cast: Iona Grace ,Isis Love
Genres: top ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,Domination ,Dildo ,shaved ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration
Live Show Mondays brings you part 4 of 4 of the September live show that featured Iona Grace and sexy co-top Isis Love.
This is the last scene of the live show we shot in September with 19yr old big-titted Iona Grace. We though it would be fun to fuck both her ass and pussy at the same time. Isis finger fucks her while we jam a huge dildo in her pussy and make her come over and over.
Duration: 17:30

File size: 391.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big titted 19yr old is bound strappado to a beam & double penetrated

Captive Slut Salol

Cast: Gianna Lynn ,Claire Dames
Genres: Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Asian ,Bondage ,Vibrator ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,Sub ,slim ,LezDom
Busty Claire Dames makes her debut at Whippedass submitting to Gianna Lynn. This 36DD hottie plays a captive in the hands of a perverted matron. In shackles and chains, Claire is ordered to clean the filthy shower room. Not satisfied, Gianna punishes her with spankings. She humiliates Claire by making her masturbate in the shower and eating food without utensils on the dirty cage floor. Then she is brought to the matron’s chamber at night, bound and placed into sexual service with pussy and ass licking. Lastly, Gianna fucks her in the ass while making Claire cum with a powerful vibrator.
Duration: 44:09

File size: 988.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Slut

Ravyn alexa strict restraints, fucking machine Congress

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Kink
Ravyn has dreamed of shooting for Kink but she had no idea what she was truly going to get when she arrived. She is tall and has legs for days so we stretch her over our bondage throne and then place Omega, the fucking machine, between her legs. Floggers on her sensitive flesh and mouse traps on her nipples prove to be a lot more challenging with Omega power fucking her little pussy and then the hitachi is added to deliver mind blowing orgasms. The next scene has Ravyn face down and ass up for optimal torment and orgasms. She leans into the pain and smiles; this is why she came here after all. Next is a heavy flogging scene as he punishes her hot body with relentless hits form the flogger. The suffering is almost more than she can bear so The Pope changes to orgasm overload to get her through the scene. As if she wasn’t already in over her head, Ravyn came in asking for the vampire trap so she is pinned to the floor with steel restraints and wooden spikes. The anxiety that comes from this device is intense and to enhance suffering The sadistic Pope breaks out the cattle prod to teach his new toy a lesson in self control before making her cum one more time against her will. Welcome to kink Ravyn.
Duration: 49:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9865kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ravyn alexa strict restraints, fucking machine
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03291 секунды с 9 запросами