View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 06:49 AM   #2043
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Aiden Starr, Hazel Paige - Im Your Useless Sex Toy (2024) West Charleston

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Aiden Starr, Hazel Paige
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
Hazel Paige is a submissive young lesbian who gets wet when a cruel mistress like the dominant Aiden Starr verbally abuses her. Nothing makes her panties moist like being called a stupid, useless sex bimbo. Aiden has many gifts but her true talent is her way with words and she quickly obliges her objectified slut slave with her vicious tongue and critical discourse. First, Aiden tests the limits of Hazel’s concentration, pain tolerance, and ability to follow directions. She finds Hazel’s abilities as a service sub to be woefully lacking and punishes her accordingly. After putting cruel clover clamps and clothespins on her little perky tits and juicy pussy lips, she spanks her mercilessly until she begs to cum. Pleased with her pet whore’s sacrifice, Aiden allows her the pleasure of an orgasm while squeezing her fragile throat. Next, Hazel is restrained with inescapable rope bondage and is required to lick her mistress’s pussy. Aiden grinds on her face as she subjects her to repeated and unwanted orgasms, facilitated by a powerful vibrator. Hazel begs for mercy, but there is none to be found in this dungeon. To finish the day, Hazel is restrained. Her tight pink pussy gets crammed with a massive strap-on dildo. Aiden fucks her until her cunt is dripping. This makes Aiden more ravenous and she decides to fist Hazel’s pussy. Her hand barely fits inside and Hazel begs to cum from the overwhelming sensations. Aiden cackles with delight as she entices Hazel to lick all of the gooey cunt cream off of her fingers. This shoot is a treat for those who love watching a young slut cum uncontrollably.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr, Hazel Paige - Im Your Useless Sex Toy (2024)

Power Fucked in Strict Bondage - Katie Kush Andorra La Vella

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Katie Kush, Johnny Castle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Deepthroat
Katie begins her day on her back like a good slut, with her legs pulled into a full split. Her arms are pulled out and tied to her ankles, and her cunt is covered in white panties. Johnny inspects his prey and slowly begins to devour her, first by fucking her mouth, and then moving around to put her cunt to good use as well. He uses the vibe, Magic Wand, to over stimulate her pussy as it vibes her clit and makes her cum. Next, Katie is locked into a doggy position, bent over a steel bar and her head locked into a steel trap, and her wrists and ankles secured with leather cuffs. Her helpless body sits in wait until Johnny decides he wants to use and abuse her more. He fucks her mouth and pussy relentlessly as she orgasms uncontrollably. The vibe is used again to maximize the orgasm output. In the final scene, Katie has both of her wrists tied to one of her legs. This allows Johnny to throw her around and use her as he pleases. Her sole purpose is to be used, and he plans to give this slut a sense of worth today.
Duration: 56:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Power Fucked in Strict Bondage - Katie Kush

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! Massive squirting orgasms and punishing Anal! Waldoboro

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, Humilation, Hardcore, All Sex
Stick a fork in her, Darling is done. She has been sex in every which hole so throughly she can not even remember her own name. She is a drooling, vacant eyed limp puddle of flesh. Very very blissful flesh.
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! Massive squirting orgasms and punishing Anal!

Anal Slut Gets Cold Steel Anal Invasion Genk

Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Gag ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Slapping ,Anal ,Nylons Stockings ,Crotch Rope
When Pax walks onto the set, the first thing the little slut does is look at my dick. I smirk and grab her by a nipple, pulling her into the scene. This will be fun.
When I jam the knotted into the crotch of her tight nylons, I could swear that I smell pussy. I make it tighter, wrap up her arms and gag her with a wiffle ball. Her eyes give a pleading look, and I grab her by the hair and start grinding out her first orgasm against the crotch rope.
The rope wraps tightly around her fresh young tits. The nipples stand straight out, straining for attention, and I can’t help sucking the fuck out of each one. After slapping her a round a little, I cut crotch out of her soaking panties and what do you know - there is a pink, puffy, hungry pussy in there just dying for attention.
I booked Pax so that I could ream her asshole. I find the prefect pile driver position for this: face down, ass up. I tie that ass and pussy wide open, and put that cunt on simmer with a slow vibe. Working her up to the largest, heaviest ass fucking toy we have takes time, but it is so worth it to see this tramp struggle to bear it all.
Duration: 1:18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Slut Gets Cold Steel Anal Invasion

Off The Record: Anal Media Whore Gets Her Story Mahnomen

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Nikki Darling ,Lauren Phillips
Genres: shaved ,Threesome ,top ,Corporal Punishment ,switch ,slim ,Role Play ,Suspension ,Rough Sex ,Big Tits
Lauren Phillips creeps into the Upper Floor bouncing her gorgeous tits, just brimming with questions for The Upper Floor staff about the move from The Armory. The only problem is that she scored the exclusive interview name dropping a paper, while she is actually just horny blogger with too many questions. Nikki and Xander are more than happy to give her an in depth answer, tricking this little humiliation slut into bondage, tearing off her glasses, and having her cum against her will pressed against a sybian while being degraded and made to watch Nikki anally pounded. Having her mouth stuffed with cock fresh from Nikki’s ass is her first story of the day. To follow: corporal, strict caning, anal orgasms, Lauren’s first rope suspension ever, begging, and flogging. The last scene has Lauren in an extreme pretzel tie shaking with a new story: that she is a complete anal slut that can’t stop cumming when humiliated.
Duration: 1:02:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Off The Record: Anal Media Whore Gets Her Story

All in the ass West Stewartstown

Release Year: 2024
Proxy’s ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy’s ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy’s body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don’t want to miss.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All in the ass

Dani Dare Begs for More Cock Isabel Segunda

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore
She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her sex holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dani Dare Begs for More Cock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08139 секунды с 9 запросами