View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 07:59 AM   #7663
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Endless orgasm for tightly tied and gagged bondage slut Dreadlock Jane Geel

You can physically see my body shaking while my eyes roll back in my head.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3878kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endless orgasm for tightly tied and gagged bondage slut Dreadlock Jane

Back in Session! Rocky Emerson Fucked in Suspension for First Time Arboga

Cast: Rocky Emerson ,Quinton James
Genres: master ,harness ,Big Tits ,Domination ,Tattoo ,dungeon ,Facial ,Straight ,Deepthroat ,Blowjob
Video language: English
Welcome back to Brutal Sessions! Today we enter the dungeon for a very special shoot. Tattooed babe Rocky Emerson is no stranger to bondage, but today is the first time she will ever get fucked while suspended in bondage and to say she is excited is an understatement.
The day begins with her on her knees with a chest harness restraining her as her master enters the dungeon. Quinton James is not the brutal master that you are used to, but a sensual Dom that will tease his slut beyond anything she has ever experienced. He takes his time with her and caresses every inch of her flesh in search of the exact spot that will drive her crazy. After fucking her face for a while, he stands her up and begins to fuck her from behind. The magic wand is introduced, and the orgasms begin to pour out of Rocky. She is at the point of pure ecstasy, but is made to hold the feeling until she is given permission to cum.
Next Rocky finds herself in a side suspension that has all of her holes open and available. Quinton takes full advantage of this and fucks her pussy and mouth mercilessly before allowing her to have more orgasms. The final scene has Rocky on her back with her arms tied to her legs. She teases her master’s cock with her feet. Then he eats Rocky out before wringing more orgasms from her. He gives his pet a hard pounding before cumming all over her face and up her nose.
Duration: 58:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back in Session! Rocky Emerson Fucked in Suspension for First Time

Bind-her Clips Planada

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The whips and chains are staples to making any girl burst into tears, but OT has something smaller and much more painful in mind. The little clips are sold at any office supply store, but the best doms in the world know how to turn anything into an implement of torture. They bite down hard on Harley's soft flesh, on her tits, her face, and they don't let go. OT even knows something Harley doesn't. If you leave the clips on long enough and tight enough eventually she will go numb in those spots. Then as soon as you remove them the blood and sensation come flooding back in an entirely new wave of agony.
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bind-her Clips

Chair Vibed Huron

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?
Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Vibed

Asian Cutie Marica Hase Bound, Fucked & Tormented West Rockport

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Marica Hase, Tommy Pistol
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Deepthroat, Suspension, Zapper
Marica Hase begins in a single legged partial suspension with her hands behind her back in a TK, AKA a box tie. Her leg is also pulled up and tied out of the way so that Tommy Pistol has full access to her pussy. He meticulously inspects her and uses her to sexually satisfy himself. It’s not long before he buries his cock deep inside of her cunt and fucks her mercilessly, then moves around to her mouth for a throat fucking. Next, Marica is tied in a doggy position and Tommy gets to work abusing her body and her holes. Marica is made to cum so much that she becomes exhausted and unable to stop him from having his way with her. Her holes become his own personal cock receptacle to fuck as he sees fit, until he grows tired of her and changes positions one more time. This time Marica is on her back with her arms tied to her legs, and Tommy throws her around like a rag doll. He buries his cock deep inside her pussy and torments her with bastinado and paddling while he fucks her. Marica screams in agony, and that only makes her pussy tighter as he fucks it.
Duration: 1:04:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asian Cutie Marica Hase Bound, Fucked & Tormented

Unauthorized Climax Lermontov

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Endza should know better than to cum without permission. OT shouldn't have to tell her that things like that are unacceptable. She's shackled down, with her ass in the air. She just suffered a brutal caning. Her clit is clamped with weights. It should be obvious that she is the submissive slut, and a good submissive slut knows that she has to beg for permission, and wait until she receives it, before having an orgasm.
Duration: 45:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unauthorized Climax

Alani Pi - Head Shaved Slut Live Show - Part 2 Hialeah

Cast: Alani Pi ,Coral Aorta
Genres: Tattoo ,Domination ,switch ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Feet ,Metal Bondage ,black hair ,Fingering ,Cage
With her freshly shaved head exposed, Alani gets the full hot wax treatment. We clamp the whore down on the ground in a humiliating position then drip hot wax all over her hands, feet, ass, and bald head. Coral Aorta is sitting in the cage watching the whole thing. We stick a hook up her ass so she can’t escape, and flog her till she shudders and screams. Her pussy getting banged is just icing on this depraved cake.
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 789.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alani Pi - Head Shaved Slut Live Show - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.07219 секунды с 9 запросами