View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 10:13 AM   #18920
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Carie in ballet boots, tight belt bondage, and pink ballgag

Carie in ballet boots, tight belt bondage, and pink ballgag

A terrible situation for Carie: her hands are strapped and locked behind her back and her thighs are strapped to her ankles in a frogtie position. Unable to get up or move, Carie is struggling the brand new creaking leather like her life depends on it. We have dressed her in wonderful ballet ankle boots and a locking slave collar to make sure she feels truly submissive today! A bright pink ballgag prevents her from swearing at us, although she manages to give us the finger for putting her into this tight predicament.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 124.7 MB

Download Carie in ballet boots, tight belt bondage, and pink ballgag

Arabella - back again

Arabella returns! Even though she can barely handle the shocks, she kind of liked the reward. Her last attempt was in February, maybe she already forgot how much this hurts!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

Download Arabella - back again

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... cherry sits waiting on the bed for a new gag. I return and I have one. A shop rag is stuffed in her mouth and sealed in with clear tape. I then roll her onto her stomach and bind her ankles and feet. I then put her into a Tight hogtie. I retie her head back by her hair as well. I tie her crotchrope through the back of her chest harness and then up overhead, making sure everything is nice and tight. cherry can barely move an inch. I smack her ass a few times before I leave her once again. When I finally return, I roll her on her side and tie the rope that was pulling her up down to a ring bolted to the floor. There's no way she can roll back now. I tie a length of rope to her crotchrope and pull it down tight to another ring bolted to the floor. I leave her once again as I sit back and enjoy the view. I decide to pay some attention to her after a while. I rip open her blouse and manhandle and and smack her ass for a while. I remove her gag shortly after. I don't release her quite yet though. I nose hook her instead. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip is behind the scenes footage of cherry being released from the hogtie and then some commentary by her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Tiny slave Cherry English visited us! She is so cute! We tied her in red rope in a proper reverse prayer. Of course, we had to add a shiny red ballgag. She had never done this extreme position before and she was a little scared, but she did so well! Her hands all folded high up behind her neck, Cherry struggles and wriggles and drools. Don't miss it!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 460.9 MB

Download Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Endza Lost in Rope
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08149 секунды с 9 запросами