View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 11:46 AM   #38910
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chaise Long Pond

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaise

Anal Electro Live Show with Claire Robbins Kill Buck

Cast: Claire Robbins ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Facesitting ,Redhead ,Electro Clamp ,Electro Plug ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Electric Dildo ,fake boobs ,Tattoo ,white
Video language: English
Beautiful Claire Robbins is back with her incredible bubble butt, ready to get electrofucked LIVE by the amazing Aiden Starr. Aiden ties this sexy redhead up in tight rope bondage and Claire is made to submit to zappers, anal lesbian strap on fucking, anal stretching with Electrified plugs, electro shocks on her pretty pale feet & toes, a punishing fucking with the samurai, and more! Claire cums and cums and shocks herself to make her mistress cum.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4709kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Electro Live Show with Claire Robbins

Cherry English - cute reverse prayer West Harrison

Tiny slave Cherry English visited us! She is so cute! We tied her in red rope in a proper reverse prayer. Of course, we had to add a shiny red ballgag. She had never done this extreme position before and she was a little scared, but she did so well! Her hands all folded high up behind her neck, Cherry struggles and wriggles and drools. Don’t miss it!
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 460.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Victoria Voxxx - Harsh Punishment In Grueling Bondage Delevan

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Victoria Voxxx, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Flogging, Tits Torture
Victoria Voxxx has proven herself time and time again, that she is one of the toughest sluts in the game right now. Today, The Pope will try again to push her further than she’s gone before. This task could be daunting for most, but his skill and natural sadism is key to ensure Victoria gets every damn thing she came for. Victoria begins face up, legs spread wide, and arms pulled above her head to render her completely helpless. The flogger turns her flesh a bright shade of red before applying vicious nipple clamps and pulling them tight. The pain continues under his massive hand as it comes down on her torso over and over again. Next, we get to witness a brutal suspension as it happens. Victoria begins bound and standing, and we see The Pope manipulate her body with rope until she is in a nasty predicament suspension. Every rope added helps develop the final position until Victoria is totally fucked. A vibe eases the suffering, but only a little. In the final scene, Victoria is kneeling on a box, and her upper body is in tied to an up-line holding her in a partial suspension. Her neck is pulled the opposite way of her body to create tension and make the tie more difficult to endure. The Pope launches a full out assault on her perfect ass with heavy impact implements until she is visibly marked from the intensity. Victoria is finished off with mind blowing orgasms that top her off.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Voxxx - Harsh Punishment In Grueling Bondage

Cantilever Love Arizpe

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
A pathetic drooling mess. No matter how hot Endza Adair is, she'll always end up reduced to a pathetic, drooling, sobbing mess by the time O.T. is done with her. She doesn't want to be so turned on by the extreme corporal punishment and intense bondage that he puts her through, but she can't help herself.
Duration: 47:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7364kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cantilever Love

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic Westport Point

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Twisted Hisar

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
We're not just talking about hard, metal bondage, and a few easy orgasms. OT is a crack shot with a whip and he's not afraid to use it. London is locked down with her legs in the air and her pussy is covered with a pump, getting it ready for later. Since he has no access to her clit OT takes the opportunity to lay some strikes down right on her tight little back door.
Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted

Время генерации страницы 0.10301 секунды с 9 запросами