View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 11:48 AM   #38917
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chairtied in a Sweater Jarratt

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chairtied in a Sweater

Elitepain - Wheel of Pain vol 28 Pickerington

Our lovely Zazie invited her friend Darcia Lee to participate in our strange game show: Wheel of Pain. This time we invited two domina Lady Amanda and Lady Ariel. What we didn't expect in advance that this game turned to be a big rivalry between the two girls, and poor Darcia suffered its consequences... Pain, humiliation... and excitement al always in the Wheel of Pain game.
Duration: 1:00:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11018kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elitepain - Wheel of Pain vol 28

Chair Vibed Copiapo

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?
Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Vibed

Camping With Rachel - Part 2 Peterstown

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camping With Rachel - Part 2

Fresh Meat: Charlie Forde - Australian Squirter Sitka

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Charlie Forde, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Squirting, Suspension, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English
Charlie is a sexy blonde slut from Australia that is dying to get tied up and tormented. She tells us that she’s quite the squirter too, so it’s time for The Pope to glove up and get to work. First, Charlie is in a chair with her legs bound together and pulled up pushing her body back into the chair. Her arms are in a TK and secured behind her, and now that she is helpless, it’s time to test this slut’s abilities. The crop is the implement of choice, and The Pope inflicts damage quickly and precisely with it. First her feet, and then her ass before pressing a vibe against her clit to start the water works of the squirting orgasms. Next, Charlie is in an inverted suspension that employs a Futo but is supported with a waist harness to help with weight distribution. Her other leg is pulled out and restrained to expose her wet pussy. Her flesh is tenderized with a flogger before bringing back the crop to hit all of the sensitive areas. Nipple clamps are added just to top of the suffering and then her pussy is drained of its juices with more squirting orgasms. The final position has Charlie on her back with her feet tied together, her knees pulled down beside her, and her hands above her head and out of the way. The sole purpose of this position is to drain her of every fucking drop of her sweet cunt nectar. Squirting orgasm after squirting orgasm happen until there is nothing left for her to expel from her cunt.
Duration: 50:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Charlie Forde - Australian Squirter

Charlotte - Japanese style Port Tobacco

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let’s see if she will come back for more!
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte - Japanese style

Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied Miyakojima

What if you would find this on your bed in the evening? The incredible boobs of Chessie Kay and Jasmine James side-by-side, all tied up for you to play with? There’s no way the can get out of their box ties, so you can have your way with them, make them struggle, and grab those huge defenseless boobs!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 192.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

Время генерации страницы 0.03355 секунды с 9 запросами