View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 11:48 AM   #38918
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gorgeous Kink Photographer Gets Curious Mo

Cast: Dani Daniels ,Lilith Luxe ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Threesome ,Caning ,bottom ,Slave ,shaved ,Rough Sex ,Brunette ,Discipline ,Straight ,Kinky
Video language: English
When the trainee slave cancels for the day curious Kink PA Lilith Luxe offers her lean body and unexplored holes to The Upper Floor. The chemistry between herself, Derrick, and Dani Daniels is palpable, and the room explodes with kinky BDSM when she finally signs on for the day as a slave. She thought she might jump right in the leather trainee cuffs, but when Derricks hears that she has never submitted to a man on camera he and Dani decide that she must endure much suffering and bondage before she might get her first taste of hard cock as a slave. However, Dani is in for her own suffering when it comes time to teach Lilith the rules and she realizes she has forgotten them. Much hardcore caning, flogging, bondage, zippers, clamps, anal, and double penetration ensue as Lilith is blossoms from voyeur to an ultra submissive anal slave.
It is truly amazing to see this gorgeous girl come out from behind the camera and try out what she has been watching and wanting for so long. Not to be missed!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:35:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorgeous Kink Photographer Gets Curious

ElitePain - Lomp's Court Case vol 9 Jewett

Two girls have their own dispute and the judge's duty is to find who is right and who is wrong. This task usually requires the use of the well known electric device which usually makes all girls "singing". As it frequently happens, in the end it turns out that both girls are eliginle for the most severe punishment.
Duration: 50:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13268kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Lomp's Court Case vol 9

Gal Ritchie: Predicament Bondage, Torment & Suffering Mc Lean

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Gal Ritchie, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Forceps Clamps
Gal Ritchie is brand spanking new, and has set so many things in motion to be right in this place, and exactly at this time. She knew she wanted to shoot for Kink, and put her head down and did the work that it took to get her here. Well, she’s here, so what is she going to do now; suffer that’s what. Gal starts in a predicament sitting position and held in place with a web of hemp rope that prevents her from moving at all. She doesn’t know what her ability is yet, since this is her first time, so The Pope gets to work finding out what makes this slut scream and moan. Nipple clamps are added, and Gal does not even flinch, so meaner clamps are added to her nipples, and then weights. She is suddenly very timid and quiet, so clover clamps are applied to her outer labia, and weights are added to that as well. orgasms are what’s going to crack this nut, or so he thinks, but Gal is not going to give up anything without The Pope taking it from her. Next, Gal is put in a brutal tie that has all of her body weight hanging from a few wraps around her waist. The rope is positioned with the intent of making her suffer, so it is placed above her hip bones. Her ankles and wrists are pulled one way, and her neck is pulled the other. Orgasms are what have gotten the best reaction out of her so far, so we begin there to loosen her up. The crop hits some of the sensitive areas before using a dildo to fuck her throat and pussy to get some squirting orgasms. In the final position, Gal is bent over a sodden horse and stretched out. She is flogged and vibed until her eyes roll back into her head. Gal is going to need more work to get her to open up fully for us, and The Pope has already made plans to bring her back for round 2.
Duration: 51:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gal Ritchie: Predicament Bondage, Torment & Suffering

Gold Mega Cool Unreal Nice Beautifull Collection Of Mightymistress. Part 3. Bud

Release Year: 2024
Some ropes, a dildo and another person who uses them on her… these are the props had. And that other person was another bitch, Mistress who obviously loved making Maria suffer.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Mega Cool Unreal Nice Beautifull Collection Of Mightymistress. Part 3.

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3 Bernard

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

Katrina Colt - Tight Bondage & Anal Monroe Center

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Katrina Colt, Tommy Pistol
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Fingering, DeepThroat, Facial
Tommy gets a strict lecture from his girlfriend about him fucking up, and all he can do is complain about how everything is someone else’s fault. He has court appointed therapy and his therapist, Katrina doesn’t put up with his complaining. He arrives at his session, and instantly Katrina starts fucking with him. Every button that she can push, she pushes with all her might. Try as he may, Tommy loses his temper and does exactly what he’s been wanting to do. He slaps her around, and then ties her up and uses all of her holes. He starts with an deep throat fucking, then moves to her pussy for a quick minute. He quickly grows tired of her cunt, and her ass, and Katrina dares him to do his damnedest. She is not afraid of him, so he continues to torment her and fuck her tight ass until he decides to cover her in his cum.
Duration: 1:15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katrina Colt - Tight Bondage & Anal

ElitePain - Wheel of Pain vol 13 Pilot Grove

Gigi is a long time slave in our EliteClub Society and now is her turn again to test herself in our wheel of pain game. She spins the wheel for the body part to be whipped. If she can take the prescribed number of strokes, then comes the next round... until she cannot take anymore...
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16020kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Wheel of Pain vol 13

Время генерации страницы 0.12372 секунды с 9 запросами