Old 03-30-2024, 11:50 AM   #38924
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Punishment For The Mouthy Brat: Vanessa Vega China

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Eli Cross, Vanessa Vega
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Dildo, Flogging, Butt Plug, Squirting, Caning, Clothespins, Vibrator
Video language: English
Mouthy brat Vanessa Vega is exploring her limits with intense torment from Eli Cross. Vanessa’s session begins in a standing position with a collar around her neck and her wrists behind her back keeping her locked in position. Eli warms up her flesh with hard smacks from a leather flogger, bringing Vanessa into a blissful ecstasy. He continues with more impact play from a riding crop on her ass and nipples. Large toys are inserted into Vanessa’s hungry holes as the slut screams in ecstasy, and Eli can’t help but laugh as she suffers. She is rewarded with a squirting orgasm that has her writhing in her restraints. In the next position, Vanessa is placed on her back, legs spread wide open, with a large pink butt plug deep in her ass. Vanessa is helpless as Eli starts clamping her pussy lips with clips. Eli canes Vanessa’s feet and legs as she intensely screams and laughs from the torment. In the final position, Vanessa is face down and ass up with her wrists and ankles in restraints. Her marked-up body is punished further with cane strikes from Eli. Vanessa is ravaged with a large toy in her ass that goes straight into her mouth afterwards. Her pussy and ass are stretched further while a vibrator is held firmly against her clit, inducing her to squirt even more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment For The Mouthy Brat: Vanessa Vega

Bound by Desire part 3 Dubna

Casey (Calvert) and Allie (Haze) have grown comfortable in their new lives of being submissive sex slaves to their dominant husbands (Richie Calhoun and Ryan Driller). Spoiled and given everything they want, they are in a world of kinky delights and deliciously wicked dominatrixes (Julia Ann) and sex toy gimps (Logan Pierce). Casey is given any man she finds sexually appealing (Johnny Castle) as a gift by her husband who lives for seeing her pleasured. Now Casey is confronted with the need to return the favor. Into this BDSM world Casey brings her childhood friend Natasha Nice to be shown why love begins with a spank and a swat.
Duration: 2:15:48
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1127kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound by Desire part 3

Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle Wascott

There aren’t many models as awesome as Candle Boxxx! She actually loves to struggle! Very much so! Bondage is her passion, the tighter the better! I put her in an extreme reverse prayer position, leaving her legs free because she is awesomely flexible. Ring gagged and drooling, Candle struggles as if her life depends on it!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 181.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

SaeRock - SR Caught Self Spanking Uncensored Brillion

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24423kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SaeRock - SR Caught Self Spanking Uncensored

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3 Landrum

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

It's best when you can't move Rawson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
London River knows that orgasms are easy when she is in the comfort of a nice, soft bed. She can stretch, and strain, and every muscle of her body gets into it, whether she knows it or not. Her toes curl, her abs tighten, her head goes back, and her fists clench as the waves of pleasure wash over her body. But that is when she is in complete control.
Duration: 49:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6733kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's best when you can't move

Yhivi's Perfect Slave Ass Initiated Occoquan

Cast: Syren de Mer ,Yhivi ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Role Play ,Latinx ,Humiliation ,brunch ,Straight ,bottom ,Kinky ,black hair ,fake boobs ,toned
Gorgeous babe slave Yhivi is ready to hand her ass to The Upper Floor as property, but her grasp on the House Rules is tenuous and her bratty attitude distracts from her perfect bouncing butt. Luckily sexy MILF slave Syren De Mer is on hand with an electrical cattle prod and a sadistic smile to keep Yhivi in line. Yhivi starts the day with a dildo stuff in her smart ass mouth while being machine fucked in front of the brunch crowd. She ends it screaming on the end of a crop while her ass is thoroughly fucked for the guests enjoyment. The party is filled with beautiful kinky women and their guests fucking and tormenting each other using clamps, whips, and rope. Everyone loves Syren, and call for her sensitive thighs to be caned and her beautiful ass to be pounded as well. A rousing celebration of the BDSM lifestyle and anal prowess. Well Done Ladies!
Duration: 1:19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yhivi's Perfect Slave Ass Initiated

Время генерации страницы 0.03265 секунды с 9 запросами