View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 11:51 AM   #38925
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Charlotte - Japanese style Cora

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let’s see if she will come back for more!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte - Japanese style

Jay Edwards - Dreams of Desire Mantachie

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
We open as buxom Gloria is dragged into the room where she is quickly bound hand and foot by Dominic and Jay. She squirms and wiggles but she is no match for these two men. Her elbows are lashed together, a white ballgag is jammed into her mouth and she is left to struggle on the floor. The two men return, untie her, strip off more of her clothing, rope her elbows together again and strictly hogtie their helpless captive. Sexy Stacy is next: bound to a post while trying her best to get away from the ropes and gags which will soon control her. Completely bound to the post, she is left to ponder her fate. She is then dropped to her knees (while still tied to the post) and re-gagged with a fat leather gag which effectively stifles her complaints. Sultry Sabrina is grabbed at her dressing table and soon finds herself at the mercy of two bondage-savvy intruders.
Format: real
Duration: 1:15:50
Video: 700x472, RV40
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 514.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Dreams of Desire

Angel Allwood - The Bionic Women Parody Willemstad

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Double Penetration, Anal, Gang Bang, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Facial, BJ, All Sex
Angel Allwood is the Bionic Woman!! After a tragic accident Angel is taken by the government, rebuilt and rehabilitated into a super powered killing machine. She has the strength to crush metal with her bare hands but in a strange twist of events she also has the ability to fuck harder & stronger than any other woman alive! On her next mission instead of busting a group of five men in an anti government militia she taunts them to gangbang her and put her bionic abilities to the test! Includes double penetration, pussy fisting, DVP and a cum covered bionic bitch!
Duration: 57:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Allwood - The Bionic Women Parody

Bountiful Orgasms with Brutal Bondage Wittelshofen

Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Straight ,Handler ,Submission ,Bondage ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Metal Bondage
You saw Lyla in a live show, now see her on her own. Tough and willing are attributes admirable out of an up and coming bondage slave of your dreams.
She begins locked into the A frame with her legs and arms spread and her ass on the floor. Any movement yanks on her neck or fragile wrist and ankles. She can squirm and wiggle all she wants, it’ll cost her though. This gets put to the test when her nipples are clamped then tied off stretching her titties out. She is whipped and vibed, made to rip off the clamps at orgasm.
With her ass up, face down she is ready for a fucking of a lifetime. She is bound into position with the metal bondage pipe system with just enough movement to express the ferocious fucking she’s about to endure. Whether she wants to or not, orgasms will be brutally fucked right out of her by Alpha. Machines never tire.
Now that her pussy has been violently fucked it’s time to stimulate her clit into oblivion. What better way to do so then with an upside down sybian suspension. Some girls cum heavy and hard, other girls cum long and steady with rolling orgasms. Find out which kind of orgasms are induced when Lyla’s mind and body have been depleted.
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bountiful Orgasms with Brutal Bondage

Cherry English double plugged Shannonville

Cherry English (like most Casting girls) got a bit bored after a few hours. She said it was no fun, waiting around in a tight chastity belt. So I told her I had a surprise for her: a jewel butt plug! I asked her to put it in, and Cherry ran off to get some lube. She did not need to take the belt off because the plug neatly fit in the anal opening of the belt.
She liked the plug (I think), but Cherry said it still did not make it any more fun. So I tried to keep her busy for a while by giving her a big vaginal plug to go inside her belt. The vaginal plug of course requires a different front shield (with a slot instead of tiny urination holes). The belt had to come off, and the shields had to be swapped by unlocking the secondary padlock. This gave Cherry something to do. It seems like she loves technical things like this. Swapping over the shield and installing the big plug was very interesting to her, she had never seem a system like this.
Once installed, the plug (with some more lube) slid nicely inside this little ChastityBabe. The belt was now even tighter (I don’t know why it always feels tighter with a plug installed), so the plug was pushed deep into Cherry’s pussy. With the large buttplug taking up some additional space, she felt very full. I asked her if she was still bored now, but she did not really answer. She just stood there, filled with two plugs. A few more hours to go for Cherry in the belt!
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14427kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry English double plugged

Chairtied in a Sweater Jerseyville

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chairtied in a Sweater

Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight Gilroy

All Cassie had dreamed about was getting married, but she is only 19 so she will have to wait a while. Trying on a brides dress was too tempting for her, however, and she has to be punished for that. Her long slender arms are cruelly elbow tied, slammed all the way together. But we used pink rope to cheer Cassie up a little! It didn’t help, Cassie’s perfect day was ruined, but we loved seeing her struggle in that dress!
Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

Время генерации страницы 0.03567 секунды с 9 запросами