View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 11:52 AM   #38929
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherry English double plugged Manassas

Cherry English (like most Casting girls) got a bit bored after a few hours. She said it was no fun, waiting around in a tight chastity belt. So I told her I had a surprise for her: a jewel butt plug! I asked her to put it in, and Cherry ran off to get some lube. She did not need to take the belt off because the plug neatly fit in the anal opening of the belt.
She liked the plug (I think), but Cherry said it still did not make it any more fun. So I tried to keep her busy for a while by giving her a big vaginal plug to go inside her belt. The vaginal plug of course requires a different front shield (with a slot instead of tiny urination holes). The belt had to come off, and the shields had to be swapped by unlocking the secondary padlock. This gave Cherry something to do. It seems like she loves technical things like this. Swapping over the shield and installing the big plug was very interesting to her, she had never seem a system like this.
Once installed, the plug (with some more lube) slid nicely inside this little ChastityBabe. The belt was now even tighter (I don’t know why it always feels tighter with a plug installed), so the plug was pushed deep into Cherry’s pussy. With the large buttplug taking up some additional space, she felt very full. I asked her if she was still bored now, but she did not really answer. She just stood there, filled with two plugs. A few more hours to go for Cherry in the belt!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14427kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry English double plugged

Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag Laverne

19 year old Cassie is a local girl who loves to drop by for some bondage now and then. She is super tall and flexible, so she is a joy to tie up! Cassie expected to be tied in rope today, but we showed her a harness ballgag to see how she would react. Cassie had never seen one before in her life! She was very intrigued. Of course, we asked her to try it on and she looked incredible in this gag. Time for a strict elbow tie! Of course, Cassie ended up hogtied with her ankles tied to her head. She was so happy struggling in her ropes! Cassie is the perfect local bondage girl, let’s hope she drops by more often for some fun!
Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 342.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag

Driving for four hours Lone Grove

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too. Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough. Oh my God, she’s sliding the skirt off over her ass. She’s folding up her skirt, she must be neat. She’s curious, she’s looking around. I wonder if she suspects anything. Where did he go and what is taking him so long? He disappeared right after I got here. How strange. I hope the shoot starts soon so I can get out of this creepy place. She’s got some long legs to cover to get those pantyhose off.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Driving for four hours

Tough love Cagliari

Release Year: 2005
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: 625, Koko
Genres: BDSM, Blindfold, Breathplay, Caning, Cattle-prod, Chain, Chair, Decoration, Device, Dildo, Electro, Orgasm, Gag, Knife-play,Labia-clamp, Marks, Metal, Mr-Pogo, Noose, Nose-hook, Pissing, plastic bag, Tip-toe, Tit-Torture, Vibrator
Gagged and spread-eagled by a harsh metal spreader bar, her juicy pussy looks delious and inviting as PD straddles her face. Cyd wants to play too so a coin is tossed to decide this helpless victims fate. Who gets her ass or who gets her mouth.
One dildo goes in her ass and one in her cunt. The hard black cocks fuck her mercilessly. Rhythmically in her pussy and deep down into her throat. Her holes are fucked hard and deep. It almost sounds as if she purrs like a little kitten, while the two pervs get off on her discomfort.
Not one, but two mr pogo’s invade her private sex holes by surprize, entering her tight flesh. Her ass gets fucked slowly while het mouth is occupied by the other black invader. A hard deep push makes her scream. She was not ready for this.
Format: avi
Duration: 52:49
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1190kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 512.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough love

SaeRock - SR Up Too Late Turtle Lake

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 38:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17533kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SaeRock - SR Up Too Late

Squirting Orgasms, Real Wrestling, Sex fighting at it's finest Roebuck

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,Savannah Fox ,Lilith Luxe ,Annie Cruz
Genres: bottom ,Asian ,Squirting ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,Hair Pulling ,Facesitting ,sex fight ,Slapping ,switch
Daisy Ducati and Lilith Lux take on Annie Cruz and Savanna Fox. Annie Cruz hasn’t done a tag match in years. Does she have what it takes to take on the 2 long, lean leggy babes on team Ducati. This is a nail bitting match. The action is back and forth and one team squeaks into the lead at the very last seconds of the match. Losers must trib fuck in “biggest loser sexy fight”. Losers are fucked hard with choking, hair pulling, huge strap ons, face slapping, and squirting orgasms
Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting Orgasms, Real Wrestling, Sex fighting at it's finest

SaeRock - SR Wednesday Rehearsal Uncensored Accident

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24756kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SaeRock - SR Wednesday Rehearsal Uncensored

Время генерации страницы 0.10671 секунды с 9 запросами