LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Riding Bryce Wellesley Island

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CorbinFisher
Cast: Bryce
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Bryce and Grayson have been two of our best-received newcomers, and the action you're about to see them in here is a big reason why!
Each of these guys proved themselves to be total studs in their introductory solos - hot faces, hot bodies, hot asses, and hot dicks! But they've each managed to blow us all away in action, showing themselves to be total studs who can give and take and look hot as heck when fucking and getting fucked by another CF stud.
Bryce and Grayson look at as heck here, as well. Bryce absolutely goes to town on Grayson's hole here, and turns Grayson into a whimpering and moaning mess while pumping his hole with his stiff dick. Grayson's hole really gets a workout, and he's looking hotter than ever as his own big cock flops around while Bryce pounds him.
Bryce's cock must really be hitting the spot, given the insanely massive load it fucks out of Grayson at the epic climax of this one!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riding Bryce

Sword of the Samurai - Touch My Sword Mid Island

Studio: PeterFever
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
From our PeterFever East creative team in Tokyo comes a new exciting series, with the look and flavor of traditional Japanese samurai culture, and starring the hottest Asian models around! Our newest Japanese model discovery, hot and beefy Nozomu, is the experienced samurai warrior sharing his knowledge and technique with a younger student, played by sexy Asian superstar in the making Ramu. Practicing in the dojo, Ramu thanks his horny mentor for today's lesson, asking to see Nozomu's legendary katana sword, passed down through generations. Opening up his garb, Nozomu shows Ramu his other legendary sword, the one dangling between his muscular thighs. The obedient student asks to taste it, and their encounter begins. Once Nozomu's sword has risen to it's full stiff dimension, Ramu rises and gets a kiss of acknowledgement from the mentor. He lies back with legs spread as Nozomu holds his knees open and climbs on top. The two warriors lie in 69 and swallow each other's hard tools. Nozomu drills a juicy finger into Ramu's eager hole. Ramu's happy moan rings out, and the student straddles his mentor's waist to take in the full length of the hot, excited "sword". He holds Nozomu's nipples and stares happily into space as his ass fills with thick bare cock. As he stands Nozomu rams in from behind and speeds up. When Ramu lies back and Nozomu plows in harder and hotter, the young student explodes in a creamy wad of sperm across his tight waist. Pulling out, Nozomu only needs a few strokes to add to the musky splatter.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 23347kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sword of the Samurai - Touch My Sword

Brothers Should Do It Grammer

Studio: LagunaPacific
Cast: Brad Peters, Brad Scott, Derrick Stanton, Giorgio Canali, J.W. King, Jack Burke, Jamie Wingo, Jimmy Jagger, Jon King, Kip Noll
When they're left alone, these boys definitely can't stay out of trouble! With their toned bodies, charming good looks and huge cocks, who could blame them? Join Jon King, Kip Noll, Derrick Stanton and more in this classic full of sloppy blowjobs, raw ass poundings and ridiculous cum explosions!
Duration: 1:17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brothers Should Do It

Rear Deliveries Pleinfeld

Studio: LagunaPacific
Cast: Benjamin Barker, Derrick Stanton, Greg Dale, Guy DiSilva, Lee Marlin, Marc Ericson, Rick Lindley, Rob Stevens, Rod Canyon, Shaun Victors
You order it... and these boys deliver it. Follow these hunky young delivery men as they find a day's work more exciting than exhausting. Screen sensation Lee Marlin gets caught up in more than a pressing day, while all are pleased with each others' performance in delivering the goods. Ben Barker falls off of his bike and Marc Erickson gives him the ride of his life. Lee Marlin and Rod Canyon take turns man-pounding each other. Rick Lindley delivers a package to Derrick Stanton and gets unwrapped himself. Rob Stevens and his friend in a shower are joined by Lee Marlin. Rick Lindley, Derrick Stanton and Guy DeSilva do it in a bathroom stall. Finally, Lee Marlin, Rick Lindley, and Shawn Victors get it on with and gangbang Greg Dale in a warehouse. Rear Deliveries is yet another WilliamHiggins classic.
Duration: 1:23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rear Deliveries

Atlanta gym orgy Gagetown

Release Year: 2023
Studio: OnlyFans
Only Fans - Brock Banks collection!Mostly rough and tattooed men and some twinkies types. Sex is mostly bareback, some group scenes.
Duration: 1:07:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Atlanta gym orgy

Squirt Game, Sc.2 Heidenheimer

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Long-haired blond, Igor Salamon, might think he’s won the Squirt Game when he manages to achieve an almost incredulously speedy climax at the (literal) hands of a masked Nick Fox at the start of this horny escapade, but like most folk who participate in this twisted game he’s in for a shock. Truth is, Nick isn’t finished with the fellow yet – indeed, not by a long chalk! Having pulled off his disguise, Nick promptly puts his handsome ramrod down the young fellow’s throat; before rimming the lad’s ass and providing the fellow with the kind of energetic fuck over a sofa that’s surely consolation for his elimination from the game. All neatly topped off by a generous, sticky blast of jizz from Nick’s dick all over his cute arse!
Duration: 28:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirt Game, Sc.2

A New Man Tape 1 Even The Score (St Patrick's Day) Sherman Mills

Studio: GayCest
"He stood up, stepped in front of me, and pulled his zipper down. His big, hard cock fell out in front of my face. I guess I never imagined that it would be that big, but it's really no bigger than the rest of him.
He sat back down, and I wrapped my hand around it. It felt hard and soft and warm. He asked me if I wanted to kiss it and I leaned forward in a daze. He smelled like sweat and musk with a faint hint of that body wash. I took it in my mouth and started to suck. I finally tasted my dad, finally did what I had wanted to do for so long. He tasted so good!
I just wanted to keep him in my mouth forever. I wanted to take him all the way down my throat and have him cum in my stomach. I tried, and choked, and tried again. He told me to take my pants off, so I did. I went back to sucking on him like a starving man while he took my cock in his big meaty hand and started jacking me off.
I was on my knees on the sofa. I sucked and whimpered, almost in tears over the experience of finally being with my dad in the way I had longed for for many years. I barely even noticed his hand slipping down my back to stroke my hole. I sat up, and he leaned back and asked me to sit on his cock. I didn't hesitate for a second. I just straddled his lap and let it slide all the way in. It was the biggest dick I've ever taken, but it didn't hurt. My body knew what it wanted and my hole just opened up."
Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Man Tape 1 Even The Score (St Patrick's Day)

Время генерации страницы 0.11968 секунды с 9 запросами