Old 03-30-2024, 01:11 PM   #5907
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Apprentice White - Chapter 2 - The Calling Mill City

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MasonicBoys
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Sadly, what we did was never spoken of again. In fact, Master Napoli barely acknowledged me when our paths crossed. My mind started oscillating wildly between feeling excited about what had happened and experiencing a huge amount of guilt about it. I wondered if I'd pushed Master Napoli into an uncomfortable space, or whether, by not challenging or refusing him, I'd failed the first test. To make matters worse, for the longest time afterwards, it felt like my training had ground to a halt. There were no one-to-one meetings with the Masters, no talk about the next stage of my apprenticeship. I knuckled down, attending classes and reading everything I could, but, the longer it went on, the more I became convinced I'd blown it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4138kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice White - Chapter 2 - The Calling

Ferdinand, Bautista & Felix Emmett

Studio: BarebackMeDaddy
Cast: Bautista, Felix, Ferdinand Rossi
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
This threesome has a daddy and two boys sucking dick and barebacking each other. There's even a hot daisy chain fuck in the mix. By the end we find the mature fat man taking dick at both ends, as his fat ass gets pumped full of warm cum.
Duration: 30:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ferdinand, Bautista & Felix

Blokes Down the Boozer New Pine Creek

Its drinks all round in Blokes DownThe Boozer, a Triga fuckfest in which blokes go down their mate's boozer then blokes go down on their mates. Six horny lads chilling and having a laugh want a blowjob - and they don't care how they get it! Wanna fuck the birds? No, not possible and there's no stripper around, so these lads fuck each other senseless and get wasted. Definitely sounds like a Triga flick. So if you liked Scally Boy Orgy, Cum On England or Council Scum, then Blokes Down The Boozer is definitely one for you. It's laid back and natural filthy and dirty - the lads get pissed and then take the piss if you get the drift. Chris the Scouser shows himself off, proper British and fit as fuck. Watch him get banged - after all it is a party. Cop a load of blonde Liam while you're at it. This fit bloke is from Reading and he knows what he wants. Get yourself a beer and whip off your boxers and settle down for some pure Triga magic! It's got it all - tattoos, muscle, beers, smokes and loads of hot cock. So get the drinks in lads, this is one fucking party you don't wanna miss!
Duration: 1:20:29
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blokes Down the Boozer

The Colonary Academy, Scene 3 Crystal Springs

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fetish, Kink, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
While getting ready to perform a hands-on and hands-in demonstration in the kitchen, assistant Devin Franco finds himself gagging on chef Nate Grimes' hard cock. After a hearty serving of the chef's sausage, Devin goes in for a tasting of Nate's hole and buries his face in his smooth cheeks. Per the chef's request, Devin puts his big dick to good use and barebacks his partner's hungry asshole. After loosening Nate up by thrusting himself in and out of his fuck slit, Devin is ready to show off his special technique. With a lubed-up fist, Devin immediately shoves his entire hand in Nate's used hole and it's only a matter of time until Nate is begging for him to go deeper. The gaping chef leans onto the counter for support as more and more of Devin's muscular forearm disappears inside of him. To give Devin better access to his wrecked hole, Nate moves his naked body onto the kitchen island where Devin continues to play with his ass and open him up. With Devin's fist pounding inside of him, it only takes a couple of strokes before Nate's cock explodes a hot load all over his furry stomach.
Duration: 21:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Colonary Academy, Scene 3

Nik Fros Pounds Dean Menace Keeseville

Studio: RawAlphaMales
Cast: Nik Fros, Dean Menace
If only one word could be used to describe the encounter between Nik Fros and Dean Menace in the Raw Alpha Males fuck room, then it would be this: stretched. Dean is a fresh-faced young man who's not quite a twink, but he's definitely on the periphery. He's adorable and hot, and on top of that, Dean Menace loves to take dick. It was a no-brainer for him when Nik Fros started flirting with him, because Nik is a sexy-as-fuck alpha male who loves getting deep into the asses of his bottom lovers. This is where the "stretched" key word comes into play, because when Nik Fros and Dean Menace strip down and start fucking, Nik roughs up and stretches Dean's ass completely!
Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8218kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nik Fros Pounds Dean Menace

AJ Sloan & Wess Russel Port Saint Joe

Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: AJ Sloan & Wess Russel
Wess Russel returns, brimming with lustful devotion for AJ Sloan who just can't help but give him the topping he deserves. Wess really excites AJ by sucking on his sensitive nipples as well as his cock and this brings out AJ's verbal, dominant side. After he buries his face in Wess' meaty ass, he drills him hard happily getting off on Wess' physical and vocal reactions.
AJ is just as pleased to let Wess go back to feasting on his nipples and cock and then ride him. AJ never relinquishes control though, thrusting up into Wess and then flipping him to suck and pound him over the edge and fuck a load out of him. AJ is close too and Wess helps get him off by sucking his nipples---and gets a tasty facial as his reward, leaving both top and bottom contentedly satisfied.
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Sloan & Wess Russel

Bottomless Cafe, Scene 4 South Amboy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fetish, Kink, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
After getting stood up by a guy he likes, Drew Sebastian is more than happy to be consoled with Sherman Maus' hard, tasty cock in his mouth. Drew works on throating Sherman' thick cock down to the balls before bending over and letting Sherman give his crack a sopping wet tongue bath. As inviting as Drew's ass is, Sherman works his cock up into Drew's hole and fucks his customer hard. Like Sherman, Drew is looking for something a little bigger in his ass. After getting flipped over and stuffed with some more cock, Drew puts his ass in Sherman's face, making Sherman lube up and work his hands into Drew's crevice. When Sherman grabs one of the condiments and adds some of his special aioli, Sherman's fist glide in and out of Drew's ass with ease. Sherman makes sure to rearrange Drew's guts while he's on the cafe counter. until Drew lets out thick ropes that ooze down his cock as Sherman works to lick up what he can.
Duration: 21:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bottomless Cafe, Scene 4

Время генерации страницы 0.10565 секунды с 9 запросами