LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DallasReeves Dallas Reeves Barebacks Donny Forza Oak City

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Dallas Reeves, Donny Forza
Genres: Anal Oral, Bareback, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Tattoos.
Donny Forza went for boat sailing and had a great time, but needed to clean up because his body was salty. Dallas suggested to go for shower and help him clean up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4309kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Dallas Reeves Barebacks Donny Forza

Maniacal, Scene 1 Hopatcong

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fetish, Kink, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Video language: English
Bryce Hart stops in for treatment by 'Maniacal' Doctor Chris Damned. After telling Bryce to strip, Chris duct tapes his feet to the bed and binds his hands with rope. Chris uses a candle to trickle wax on Bryce's hard cock. As his patient lays there helpless, Chris grabs a thick silicone dildo and works it deep into Bryce's tight ass. Bryce's moans echo throughout the makeshift doctor's office as Chris removes the silicone cock from Bryce's hole and replaces it with his fingers. While he drills deep with his digits, Chris strokes Bryce's cock until he blows his load all over.
Duration: 21:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maniacal, Scene 1

DeepDick10x7, Boy9 & Jason Luna Jacksons Gap

Release Year: 2024
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: DeepDick10x7, Boy9 & Jason Luna
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
The formidable DeepDick10x7 and hung mystery twink Boy9 team up to give power bottom Jason Luna the kind of fuck feast most of us can only dream about. Oof, that's a lot of dick – but Jason does his level best for over an hour... and with a smile.
Duration: 1:05:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4742kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeepDick10x7, Boy9 & Jason Luna

First day at work Charlton Depot

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Muscular, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Gay, Tattoos
This week the office gets a new employee to join the staff. His name is Josh and he was really excited to be here until another employee burst his bubble and told him about his overly friendly boss. Josh didn’t know what to expect until he got a cock handshake from his boss. Later his boss “ helped” him find a file by riding him on top of the file cabinet and then jerking him off. Things continued to get weirder with the full open chest massage that the boss felt he need because he looked tense, then he told Josh that he wanted to give him an extra interview after work to get to know him better. Thats when the boss told him that he needed to give head to get ahead in this business.
Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First day at work

Cole Blue & Colton Fox - Tape 1 - Silent Night Leiter

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Cole Blue & Colton Fox
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Cole readjusted himself and got into a kneeling position in front of me. He began to slowly pull his pajama bottoms and underwear down, and his huge penis popped out. It was fully erect and, my word, it was a big one, and even more beautiful in its shape and girth than I had dreamed it would be.
Transfixed, all I could do was stare. Cole inched even closer. My dreamy brother smiled kindly, and I could see in his eyes that he was confessing with his body what his voice couldn't yet speak. I couldn't speak, either. My hand began to move and it landed on Cole's thigh.
Cole's held breath finally exploded out in a rush as my hand drew ever closer to his hardon. Finally, my brother took my hand and put it around his huge boner. The silky soft skin of his swollen erection felt amazing.
As I carefully stroked and squeezed my brother's throbbing penis, I felt a small trickle of precum ooze out and I instinctively rubbed that lubricant into the thick shaft and cockhead. I'm not really sure how much time passed while Cole let me play with his cock and massive balls. I leaned down and softly kissed the head of his hard-on. Cole hissed and moaned as I gingerly put my mouth around it.
This was the first time that I had been with a guy, let alone giving head. I loved it right away: The taste and texture of my brother's magnificent cock was even better than I had dreamed. Cole gasped and pushed his dick deeper into my mouth. I thought I might gag, but I didn't. So we went faster. Pretty soon, I was swallowing Cole like we'd been doing it all of our lives.
I had the wherewithal to realize that Cole would be going back to his university after the New Year. Then I wondered if Cole might be willing to take my virginity."
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole Blue & Colton Fox - Tape 1 - Silent Night

Handsy teens Conejos

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Sexy little twink Timmy Cole is enjoying a snooze in the shade of the garden when he's distracted by hard working boy Ollie Barn sweeping around him. The young man can't seem to keep his hands to himself, reaching out and grabbing the boy's ass. Ollie might seem irritated at first, but he's soon persuaded into some BoyFun when their lips aggressively meet.
Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7861kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handsy teens

Be My Girl Bow

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Muscular, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Gay, Tattoos
Maybe he wanted to commit an act of violence and push out all his anger in sexual aggression? But nevertheless, Timur treated very gently with his. As a true gentleman, he first gave it to his mouth, then slapped his ass a little.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4066kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be My Girl

Время генерации страницы 0.11476 секунды с 9 запросами