Old 03-30-2024, 04:20 PM   #18923
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lola Marx

Lola Marx

Cast: Lola Marx
Genres: Solo Female ,Clothespins ,fake boobs ,Ball Gag ,Hitachi ,Latinx ,Big Tits ,buttplug ,Brunette ,shaved
Video language: English

Sexy slut Lola Marx is ready to please you every way she can! Get this slut on her knees ready to serve you LIVE!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lola Marx

Compromises, Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds. The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Compromises, Part 3

StarsFetishFantasies - Candle Boxxx in Tight Bondage

Studio: StarsFetishFantasies
Genres: Bdsm

Poor naive Candle Boxxx. I've asked her over to 'help me with something'. She's confused by the rope, but she lets me tie her up with with elbows together, a frogtie and a chest harness. Waist rope cinches her belly and connects everything. I ask her to show me how much she can struggle in my super tight ropes. She can barely move a muscle and her long red fingernails can't reach the ropes to escape.

Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6109kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download StarsFetishFantasies - Candle Boxxx in Tight Bondage

The Training of Princess Donna, Day One

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Lobo
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Gag ,Pain ,Anal ,Gimp ,Brunette ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Straight

Before getting her fucked in her first on camera boy/girl shoot, offer an opportunity to earn the privilege of speech. Gag her and order her to move a one ton stone pile 10 feet, then back again.
Saddle her with a burden, a 40 lbs. stone on a 3 foot chain around her neck, the take her to the office.
Fit her into a harsh stock and squat her on the platform to suffer through the intake interview. Take away the last of her identify by scrubbing the makeup off her face and changing her name before whipping her with wet leather.
Chain her down in heavy bondage and attack her with a raging hard cock, pounding her mouth and pussy to test her familiarity with serving men.
Once she is filthy and covered in come, assign homework and evening details before sending her away to quarters for the night to ponder her goals for the week.

Duration: 1:19:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Princess Donna, Day One

Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking

Studio: Bdsmprison

Mirela has been in interrogation for a few days. She won't to confess why she was caught breaking into the Senator's house. She might be a spy. She is bound to a bedframe to be punished at once. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with electro play and a cattle prod, humiliation and fingering.

Format: avi
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.54817 секунды с 9 запросами