Old 03-30-2024, 10:04 PM   #18929
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hell of a Day

Hell of a Day

Cast: James Deen ,Katie Summers
Genres: big dick ,unshaved ,Role Play ,fake boobs ,Big Tits ,Straight ,Bondage ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Katie Summers is having the worst day. After getting mugged on the street, Katie comes home to an empty apartment where her cruel landlord has confiscated all of her possessions for not paying the rent in months. He gives her the option of getting her belongings back if she sexually submits to him. Punishment, bondage and anal sex satisfy Katie's curiosity while getting her stuff back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hell of a Day

Big breasted sexy MILF Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained by BBC!

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren de Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

This is a woman that does gangbangs as a hobby. Can she handle the rigors of a live show? Or will it be too much for this cock slut? We should find out!

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Big breasted sexy MILF Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained by BBC!

Coxy - First time in rope bondage

She is in all the big magazines, but never was she tied up in rope! That is a shame, because Coxy's elbows go together behind her back without any effort! She might be the biggest bondage talent we ever found!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 164.2 MB

Download Coxy - First time in rope bondage

Cindy Dollar - no shower

Cindy Dollar wanted to take a shower, but I wanted to tie her up. We reached a compromise: I wouldn't tie her wrists so she could still use her hands and have a shower. But her elbows were tied together so tightly, Cindy couldn't reach the shower. She tried and tried, but it was impossible. And then she got gagged as well. I think she was mad at me. But we had a deal!!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 457.5 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - no shower

The Cane Bet part 1

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Lexi Holland and Dani Synclair are called into the office of strict administrator Sky Terrapin. They were planning to take the sats for other students, which is illegal around here. Instead of informing the authorities, Lexi and Dani suggest a caning instead. Sky agrees and has them strip nude for 18 strokes each, which they count out loud. And then another 18 strokes after that. 36 each in total. It turns out Lexi and Dani bet with other students that they could get Sky to cane them. Which they are both regretting now as they try to sit down.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Cane Bet part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05438 секунды с 9 запросами