View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 06:21 AM   #18934
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Charlotte - Japanese style

Charlotte - Japanese style

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let's see if she will come back for more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

Download Charlotte - Japanese style

Denise - exercise

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Denise
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Blonde, Goat Milker, Lactation, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller
Video language: English

The farmer has Denise nipple clamped almost all of the time. This is to stretch her nipples and prepare them for the milking machine. Stretched nipples go further into the cups. But Denise hates nipple clamps, because her nipples are very sensitive. The farmer leads her in on a leash, and Denise immediately knows what day it is: exercise day! She will be cuffed to the treadmill and the farmer will regulate the speed for her. She will have to run along! This time though, the farmer doesn't even remove her clamps, and when she gets up to a full running speed, they swing around wildly. To prevent that, the farmer hangs a heavy padlock from her nipple clamps, stretching her nipples even more as she runs. Then it's time for the goat milking machine! Denise running at full speed, swinging her big udders while getting milked by the goat milker, it is a sight you don't want to miss! After her session, it's time (you guessed it) to put those clamps right back on. Denise is definitely developing bigger nipples!

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Denise - exercise

Coxy - leg up

Beautiful Coxy gets tied in a difficult predicament! She has to stand on one leg (high heel!), while her other leg is tied to the ceiling. Her box tie is also tied to the ceiling so she is completely stuck and helpless. One leg up is such a beautiful tie, we should do it more often! Especially with hot super models like Coxy!

Duration: 3:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14587kbps

File size: 414.9 MB

Download Coxy - leg up

Chair Vibed

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

Download Chair Vibed

Cherry English double plugged

Cherry English (like most Casting girls) got a bit bored after a few hours. She said it was no fun, waiting around in a tight chastity belt. So I told her I had a surprise for her: a jewel butt plug! I asked her to put it in, and Cherry ran off to get some lube. She did not need to take the belt off because the plug neatly fit in the anal opening of the belt.
She liked the plug (I think), but Cherry said it still did not make it any more fun. So I tried to keep her busy for a while by giving her a big vaginal plug to go inside her belt. The vaginal plug of course requires a different front shield (with a slot instead of tiny urination holes). The belt had to come off, and the shields had to be swapped by unlocking the secondary padlock. This gave Cherry something to do. It seems like she loves technical things like this. Swapping over the shield and installing the big plug was very interesting to her, she had never seem a system like this.
Once installed, the plug (with some more lube) slid nicely inside this little ChastityBabe. The belt was now even tighter (I don't know why it always feels tighter with a plug installed), so the plug was pushed deep into Cherry's pussy. With the large buttplug taking up some additional space, she felt very full. I asked her if she was still bored now, but she did not really answer. She just stood there, filled with two plugs. A few more hours to go for Cherry in the belt!

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14427kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cherry English double plugged
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07054 секунды с 9 запросами