View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 07:45 AM   #4938
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gabriella Paltrova - Intolerable Brat Monroe Center

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline
Video language: English
From time to time I like to change things up a bit, and today is one of those days. As the interview is coming to an end, I notice this smirk on Gabby's face and I can't help to think that she is not taking this as serious as she should be. I approach her, slap her across her smiling face, snatch her up by her throat, rip her clothes away, and show her that today I will not tolerate her shit. We put her in a straight jacket, tether her to our rig and begin the day. She likes to squirm, so I slowly take her legs out of the equation. She is now suspended and completely helpless. She endures a heavy flogging before I attack her sensitive pussy and rip multiple orgasms out of her. Next she is locked into a floating spread eagle, with metal traps ensuring that she can't move at all. A zipper is applied and left to increase the suffering. Her feet get the full treatment including paddling, bands, and the cattle prod. She is allowed to orgasms, but then there is that zipper that we still have to rip from her body. In the final scene she is on her back, legs spread, and her feet at the perfect height for more torment. The assault on her sensitive soles continues until we break this little slut. Then her ass is fucked and she is made to cum more than she can handle.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabriella Paltrova - Intolerable Brat

The Cane Bet part 2 Slagelse

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
After teacher Sky Terrapin discovers that Dani Synclair and Lexi Holland tried to get her to cane them on purpose, she decides that each deserve a spanking over her knee on their already sore bottoms. Sky uses her hand first, then gives them 20 with the brat paddle that they count out loud. Dani and Lexi are really regretting their plan and promise to always be good from now on.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cane Bet part 2

The Good Sub Evangeline

Release Year: 2021
The good sub does more than just obey commands and expect orgasms. The good sub delights in her master using her body, whether to give her pleasure or pain. The good sub is a pet, certainly, to be cared for, but a toy, also, to be played with. Electra Rayne is a good sub.
Duration: 49:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Good Sub

Trophy Catch Burkeville

Out she goes. Zoey Laine probably shouldn't just pick up and take whatever pills strange men give her. She's too hot to not know better. Men have been paying attention to her since she started growing those perky little tits of hers. Her sexy legs and tight ass didn't go unnoticed in those yoga pants, either. Seconds after she downs what she thinks is ibuprofen she is on the floor. By the time she has come to O.T. has already inspected every inch of her beautiful body.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trophy Catch

Phoenix Rising Pelican

The Phoenix was a mythological bird known for immolating and then rising from the ashes. We've got our own Phoenix on hand to day. Her body is certainly hot, she has a great set of tits and an ass that won't quit. Those smooth, long legs of hers run right up to a pretty little pussy that is begging to be impaled. We're going to add a little friction and see if we can't give this bird exactly what she came her for, a chance to flame out and then rise again, even better than before.
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Rising

The Delivery part 2 Rupert

Release Year: 2023
Mistress Zare controls her too. Nikki is entrapped and gets acquainted with the other slave, Cobie. Through bondage scenarios and games, both girls agree to the conditions set by Mistress Zare in the hope to have their collars removed finally. But will it work?
Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5113kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Delivery part 2

InfernalRestraints Violet Monroe Pull Hathaway Pines

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Violet Monroe doesn't know what to do when she finds herself completely immobilized by shackles holding down her arms and legs. She thrashes them around, looking around for someone to help her, panicked at not having control over her body.
Duration: 50:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Violet Monroe Pull
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08041 секунды с 9 запросами