View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 08:09 AM   #18935
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Chairtied in a Sweater

Chairtied in a Sweater

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

Download Chairtied in a Sweater

Single Sleeve Bondages

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

Savannah Fox - The Untrainable Slut, Day Three

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Savannah Fox
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex

Savannah Fox's inability to control her own pussy, do her homework, follow the simplest of orders make her untrainable in my book. She is headed for failure unless she turns around her attitude, but quick.
Suspended with her hungry cunt hanging out, her contempt for the rules is clear as she squirts uncontrollably all over the floor. She is a slave to her own twat. Powerless. I make her pay for her shit attitude by draining her of every ounce of come and thrashing all her fuck holes with hard dick, leaving her totally used, abused and spent. Now go do your fucking homework, applicant.

Duration: 51:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Savannah Fox - The Untrainable Slut, Day Three

Fresh girls sexually exploited by the butler

Release Year: 2015
Studio: kink
Cast: Karmen Karma And Melissa May

Butler Bill Bailey steps into the Master bedroom to enjoy a drink and finds a pair of hapless slaves locked in punishment bondage. These brand new girls managed to anger Governess Aiden Starr and have been stripped of their uniforms and left naked with a note requesting Bill make them earn their clothes back. Bill is not the sort of man to turn down a good time and makes good use of 19 year old Melissa and slutty cock sucker Karmen. Both girls drool and beg as he runs his gloved hands over their vulnerable flesh and shoves his cock deep in their gagged mouths. Karmen screams as bill violently fucks her in the body stocks and whips her tight body with a flogger.

Duration: 48:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Fresh girls sexually exploited by the butler

The Delivery part 3

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany Elway. Go back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.

Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Delivery part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11512 секунды с 9 запросами