Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Salina Shein - Nursey Will See You Now

Salina Shein - Nursey Will See You Now

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Salina Shein
Video language: English

Today in the Fake Taxi, I picked up gorgeous brunette Salina Shein, who was on her way to nurse's training. The stocking-clad nymph looked sexy in her uniform, and during the ride, she kindly offered to take a look at my private parts! After joining Salina in the back of the cab, the raven-haired slut donned a pair of surgical gloves and gave my dick a thorough examination with her mouth. Sucking my cock got her horny, so the naughty nurse stuck out her curvy ass and invited me to fuck her doggystyle! Salina moaned loudly while I rammed my throbbing erection deep inside her tight pussy, and then we spooned in the backseat before the tattooed babe straddled me cowgirl-style. To finish, I penetrated Salina in missionary position as she rubbed her clit to orgasm, and then she treated me to another sloppy blowjob until I came in her mouth!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5359kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Salina Shein - Nursey Will See You Now

Jazmin Luv - We Both Just Wanna Fuck (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Jazmin Luv
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Video language: English

Meeting up with strangers can be sketchy, especially in a random abandoned spot. But the truth is that Jazmin just wants to get some dick, and Ike has a girlfriend but needs a new pussy from time to time, so they both have something the other one wants. It's only natural for him to take her to his place, then, so Jazmin can show Ike how freaky she really is and how that fine body of hers can put much more than a show.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jazmin Luv - We Both Just Wanna Fuck (2024)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03362 секунды с 9 запросами