Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tyler File

Tyler File

Cast: Tyler, 411
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Outdoor, Cigarette Torture
Video language: English

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... More clear straps are tightened and cinched around her upper body, before Dr. Cupcakes once again starts slapping her ass and manhandling her. He orders her to turn for him so he can admire his work. Amanda struggles to inch around several times as he watches from a short distance. He eventually puts her on her knees and adds one more strap. The Dr. enjoys some gag talk from time to time, so he coaxes some out of Amanda. Since she will need to get used to being on her knees, he leaves her there for a bit, before returning and placing her on her stomach. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 436.5 MB

Download Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 2

An Extract from Browning's Video Blog

Cast: Circe Borges
Genres: natural boobs ,Straight ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,Asian ,Domination ,Fingering ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Handler

.Perfectly pure and good: I found A thing to do, and all her hair In one long chestnut string I wound Two times her little throat around, And strangled her. No pain felt she; I am quite sure she felt no pain.

Duration: 45:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download An Extract from Browning's Video Blog

Cobie - Harness ballgag hogtie

Beautiful bondage model Cobie from Australia is one of the toughest girls we have ever met! So we tried to give her a challenge by putting her in a very strict harness ballgag hogtie! Cobie even brought her own harness ballgag, believe it or not! Elbows tied, crossed ankles tied to the top her of gag, Cobie isn't going anywhere soon! Nice!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 163.3 MB

Download Cobie - Harness ballgag hogtie

Bound

Release Year: 2024

Ivory skinned brunette Anastasia is stunning as she struggles against her tight bondage, wearing only her lacy bra and panties, silky stockings, and spike-heeled pumps. She is tied standing, lashed to a spreader bar with a huge red ballgag stuffed in her whimpering mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:05
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bound
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13869 секунды с 9 запросами