Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Gabriella Paltrova - Intolerable Brat Ashburn

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline
Video language: English
From time to time I like to change things up a bit, and today is one of those days. As the interview is coming to an end, I notice this smirk on Gabby's face and I can't help to think that she is not taking this as serious as she should be. I approach her, slap her across her smiling face, snatch her up by her throat, rip her clothes away, and show her that today I will not tolerate her shit. We put her in a straight jacket, tether her to our rig and begin the day. She likes to squirm, so I slowly take her legs out of the equation. She is now suspended and completely helpless. She endures a heavy flogging before I attack her sensitive pussy and rip multiple orgasms out of her. Next she is locked into a floating spread eagle, with metal traps ensuring that she can't move at all. A zipper is applied and left to increase the suffering. Her feet get the full treatment including paddling, bands, and the cattle prod. She is allowed to orgasms, but then there is that zipper that we still have to rip from her body. In the final scene she is on her back, legs spread, and her feet at the perfect height for more torment. The assault on her sensitive soles continues until we break this little slut. Then her ass is fucked and she is made to cum more than she can handle.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabriella Paltrova - Intolerable Brat

The Spy Watertown

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
A mysterious spy just recently tried to break into the Chastity Prison and was caught trying to steal some confidential files and inmate records.
Who does she work for? And what is it that has driven her to attack such a dreaded institution? The strikingly beautiful criminal mastermind, clad in tight, shimmering latex, refused to tell us anything....
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 955.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spy

The Cuck Queen Visalia

Kiki Isobel is a bratty young girl with more interest in video games than her hot girlfriend, Sasha Wetdream. After Sasha tries to seduce her but gets nothing from her, she decides to take matters into her own hands. Locked up in chastity and transformed into a bondage gimp. Sasha brings home a new hot girl from a nightclub - Millyonaire. She makes Kiki watch in a game of jealousy as she is now a cuckold chastity slave.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5079kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cuck Queen

Punished at the Border part 2 Felicity

She strips Linny naked and whips her to tears. She also puts her over her knee for a long, incredibly hard spanking with hand and wooden bath brush that even draws blood.
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 292.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished at the Border part 2

Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage - Part 2 Nishinomiya

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The masked man tapes up Courtney's hands. If she did have any chance of escape, it's gone now. He once again plastic wraps her head to the post, but much more thoroughly this time. He doesn't want her going anywhere. He gropes her tits before clamping them. Courtney's whimpers intensify as the clamps are added, but she doesn't move an inch... she can't. Courtney is pretty close to being completely mummified and He leaves her to endure it. At the end of the clip he returns. He removes the clamps, gag and all the tape and plastic wrap. He orders her to her knees with her arms still tied around it. He leaves her in this uncomfortable position before he cuts the tape off her ankles. He brings her legs out in front of her and orders her to spread them. An open mouth gag keeps Courtney's mouth open wide. He gropes and manhandles his captive before finally leaving once again. The lights go out. This is where Part 2 ends. A little behind the scenes footage is also at the end of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage - Part 2

They say blondes Baraboo

Release Year: 2021
April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They say blondes

Electroslut Emma Haize Returns! Holmes Beach

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Emma Haize
Genres: Tattoo ,Cattle Prod ,Electric Dildo ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,Electro Plug ,Anal ,Electrical Play ,shaved ,Bondage
Goddess Aiden Starr welcomes back insatiable Electroslut Emma Haize with bondage, the violet wand touch plate, electrified pussy and anal fucking, a wired pussy plug, facesitting, and tons of orgasms!
Duration: 1:00:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electroslut Emma Haize Returns!

Время генерации страницы 0.04276 секунды с 9 запросами