View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 11:50 AM   #18940
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded, bent over a box

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Drool and lube and cum leak out of every hole. Darling cowers in her cage, knowing she will be hauled out and used next. We are all done with the cougar, bring us the next fucktoy...

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

Download Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded, bent over a box

Colibri - tied up on the table

New girl! Colibri wanted to try a hogtie, just like some of her friends before her (Astrid, Velisa, Maya)! How many of these friends are there! We are always happy to help pretty friends to have their first hogtie experience. Colibri did really well in her table hogtie! Tight ropes with ballgag and hair tie! She is a cutie!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 551.6 MB

Download Colibri - tied up on the table

Wedged

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

O.T. starts out strong with some basics. While Anna is bent over and cuffed to a wooden frame by shackles around her wrists and a metal collar, he pulls her dress up and drapes it over her head. Then he spanks and flogs her bare ass until it is bright red. Then he keeps going. Tears are welling up in her eyes as he mercilessly tears into the soft flesh of her ass but still he presses on, swinging his arm over and over again until they overflow and she is crying all over the post she's tied to.

Duration: 36:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Wedged

Confess!

Lily Anna likes to call herself things like sweet and nice but the best way to describe her is definitely slut. Her whorish behavior does not appeal to PD, though. He is going to take the time to turn this tramp into the good girl she says she is. Since she enjoys using men and causing them pain it is about time someone returned the favor. The cane is the perfect instrument; it keeps a steady beat while she screams make beautiful music.
Pain comes in all forms. Since this bitch enjoys using men so much it is only fitting she gets used herself. PD has plenty of cock for her to taste. Her pussy is wide open, too, for when PD pulls out his vibrator. Even sucking cock and getting vibrated she is not getting away from the cane, though. It is a constant reminder of her new lot in life.

Duration: 47:52
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 584kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 230.3 MB

Download Confess!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08820 секунды с 9 запросами