View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 12:08 PM   #18941
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Coxy & Aubrey - double strappado predicament

Coxy & Aubrey - double strappado predicament

I tied crotch ropes on beautiful girls Coxy and Aubrey! Naked playmates in crotch ropes are definitely a great start of the day, but it got even better! They were both wearing high heels, which gave me an idea: what about a double strappado predicament! I tied their wrists with the same rope, so they are both in a strappado, balancing in their platform heels. But Coxy is a little taller than Aubrey, so it's an uneven fight. Aubrey keeps pulling her wrists down, raising Coxy's arms really high. They can't seem to reach an agreement, pulling each other up in a high strappado, struggling to keep their balance!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 398.3 MB

Download Coxy & Aubrey - double strappado predicament

Cobie - spread eagle neck rope

Cobie was so excited to do some rope bondage! She had been stuck in her chastity belt for days (read about it on ChastityBabes), and she was a little bored. Nothing gets her more excited than rope bondage! She wanted me to tie her spread eagle to the bed, and she even suggested adding a neck rope to make it a little more exciting! Cobie just loves bondage so much! It's great to see her struggle, knowing she is really into it!

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 379.4 MB

Download Cobie - spread eagle neck rope

Coxy - Lady in Red

It was a very hot day! But Coxy had scheduled her appointment with us months ago, and she insisted on coming over. She really wanted to get tied up again!! This gorgeous playmate is always up for a little bondage, even when it's too hot to struggle! She looks so beautiful in rope! A ballgag makes her a complete damsel in distress: long legs, soft moaning, vulnerable on the black sofa. this is hot! Literally!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 167.9 MB

Download Coxy - Lady in Red

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel cries and whimpers even more when I lift her out of the chair and put her on the concrete floor. A few more zipties are added and then she is HogZipped. I leave her there to endure her cruel bondage. She tries to stay still as any movement is painful. Drool and snot run down her face and collect in a puddle under her chin. Rachel cries out again when I return to tighten the zipties that pull her head back around her mouth and forehead. I step away and leave her whimpering. I don't think she'll ever complain about itchy rope again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 950.6 MB

Download Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3

Emma Evins is Sex Rough, Rides her Master and Earns

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

Sex her doggy style, on her back, pulling her on his cock for a cowgirl ride, pounding her fast and hard. She can't resist cumming over and over. She's even earned her Master's warm cum load in her mouth, swallowing every drop.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Emma Evins is Sex Rough, Rides her Master and Earns
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10080 секунды с 9 запросами