View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 01:51 PM   #38938
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Training Katharine Kane-Final Day-Live Annandale

Cast: Katharine Cane ,Soma Snakeoil (Goddess Soma)
Genres: Redhead ,Discipline ,black hair ,mind fuck ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo
Video language: English
Katharine is very dedicated to becoming our next slave, and Goddess Soma is here to help with the final test. Katharine is put through intense mind fucks, brutal bondage, and today she will have to use every ounce of her being to get through the day. Extreme orgasms while worshiping Goddess Soma, sadistic torment pushing her to the edge of breaking, and nonstop torment for 3 hours proves she is ready to move to the next level.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Katharine Kane-Final Day-Live

InfernalRestraints Violet Monroe Between the Bars Lacey Spring

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Sometimes the most simple devices have the greatest effect. Violet Monroe is going to be acutely aware of this fact. The wooden frame around her neck leaves her languishing on the floor, unable to do anything effectively.
Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Violet Monroe Between the Bars

Make Her Scream Ocean Beach

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Metal clamps pinching my nipples. And later, vibrator in my cunt. He stretched me out spread-eagle, lying on my back. He wrapped leather around my neck and tightened. He cut off my air. He made me come over and over. After he was done with me and let me loose, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his boots. He put a thinner collar on my neck and locked it in place. "You’ll do everything I say. When I call, you’ll come immediately." I stared at the floor. "Yes sir." "You’re mine now." I shivered, not from cold, but from something else, something new, an electricity. For the first time, I wasn’t fumbling in the dark anymore. "Yes sir."
Duration: 41:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Her Scream

Punished at the Border part 2 East Spencer

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
She strips Linny naked and whips her to tears. She also puts her over her knee for a long, incredibly hard spanking with hand and wooden bath brush that even draws blood.
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 292.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished at the Border part 2

Tyler File Texhoma

Cast: Tyler, 411
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Outdoor, Cigarette Torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

Coxy - elbow bound prisoner Ellenboro

The beautiful Coxy is back! But she is in prison with her elbows tied in black rope! What happened to her? What kind of evil prison is this? Maybe it is run by guards who love to watch rope bondage struggles, because Coxy sure is a struggler! There is no chance of escape however, because elbow bondage is impossible to get out of.
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 370.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coxy - elbow bound prisoner

Sister Dee the Fly Bonus Neiba

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Chained to the mattress, Sister Dee is set up to take Mr. Pogo in her ass while PD takes her pussy. Then its time to her sore little back door. When PD asks if she is ready to suffer for him, he means it.
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sister Dee the Fly Bonus

Время генерации страницы 0.03454 секунды с 9 запросами