Old 04-01-2024, 02:53 AM   #49687
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Soldier's Ball

Soldier's Ball

Video language: English

Looking back over some of the videos that Cole and I have done together, I realize what an awesome team he and I make. Always seeming to know just what the other is thinking. The more attention I pay to the two of us interacting on video, the more I recognize this. This particular night proves to be no exception as we loosen Ken up and let him conduct the band. The beat moves on quickly as we all shoot the shit and I assure Ken that I have "no idea who owns this company...they just pay me to corrupt people." Ken quickly loosens up and I leave he and Cole to chat while I make us all a . When I return I coax Ken into feeling Cole's huge cock just to get a feel for it. Ken grabs on and doesn't let go all too soon. I get Cole on his knee's beside Ken and ask Ken to try double stroking that big cock. Cole starts stroking Ken in return. Ken says he got a lot of experience jacking cock overseas. I asked if it was his or other guys. Of course it was his. I asked Ken if he saw any hot guys overseas and he's like "no" I told Cole I thought he was lying to us. I ask Cole to get on top of Ken and stroke their cock's together. Johnny Cash is singing' in the background with me and the beat moves on.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:44
Video: 720x544, XviD, 785kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 895.8 MB

Download Soldier's Ball

Raw fantasies

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Helix Studios
Cast: Chris Smith, John Walker, Vinny Lopez, Mateas Perez, Devon White, Cameron Carpenter, Philip Starke, Josh Balboa
Genres: Bareback Sex, Oral Sex, Rimming, Smooth, Uncut Cocks, Young Men

Chris And John Chris & John are really hot for each other and it shows as they suck and fuck like bunnies in heat. A little shy at first they warm up quickly as their cocks get hard as rocks. The fucking is intense as Chris pounds John in all kinds of different positions.Vinny And Mateas Lovers Mateas and Vinny let us into their private bedroom and show how they like to have sex. Turns out they love to be watched and they love to do it raw. Vinnie loves Mateas's ass so much he can't contain him self as he fucks it and actually cums twice. Devon is awoken by TJ from a sound sleep with some good ass licking that turns into some hard ass pounding. This is one hot way to be awaken from a deep sleep. Devon is ready for it and really gets into the scene with . These two heat up the sheets and by the time they are done they are ready for a nap to recover.Cameron & Philip Cameron has had a huge crush on his straight friend Phillip for years all through college. Finally one night he makes a move and is rewarded with some hot sex as Phillip is ready and has been waiting for Cameron to make his move. These two young college lovers are really into each other and it turns out that Phillip really likes to ride it. Josh anchors the movie Raw Fantasies. He introduces the scenes and talks a little bit about his fantasies. This is the first movie for this young man with the beautiful body. He ends the movie by cumming all over himself.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:36
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Raw fantasies
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16918 секунды с 9 запросами