View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:19 PM   #38959
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch Skipwith

I’ve known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario…That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I’m going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose…she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven’t heard anything… I don’t think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex Piney Flats

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Anal sex, MILF, big tits, Hardcore
We brought not one but two dicks to the table today and have roughly sex her in every available hole, but Syren doesn’t really appear all that phased.
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex

ElitePain Castings Older Pack 2 Aiea

The attraction is that the models are non-professional: young and not-so-young, pretty and plain, slim and plump. Max Lomp puts them through the wringer: it starts with a short interview with lots of humiliating questions. Then they have to strip naked and he tries out various instruments of pain on them, with occasional bondage involved. The action is not as severe as the Elite Pain and Mood Pictures movies, but it hurts quite enough. Mostly they cannot handle it, and we will never see them again, but a few turn up in EP's main movies. It's the ordinariness of the girls that makes it work.
Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x576

Total size: 2.4 GB in 21 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain Castings Older Pack 2

Realspanking - Southern Strappings Halfway

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes of the website - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realspanking - Southern Strappings

Cici Rhodes Trial by Fire Part 3 Trevorton

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Next comes the fright factor. Cici has had some bad experiences with fire before. In fact, the one other time we used it against her it triggered a panic. Now she is ready to give it another shot and overcome that terror. .
Format: avi
Duration: 41:02
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 922.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes Trial by Fire Part 3

In His Holy Hands Glen Fork

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
A girl is laying on the floor. She is tied up, cleavegaged, and half fainted. Then she hears footsteps coming. She turns her head to see who is coming. A bishop stands beside her. He lifts her up and carries her to a table. There she gets tied in a very uncomfortable position, her hands tied to her hair and she's got spreader bars between her legs. Then the bishop touches her and starts to undress himself. Then he turns back to the girl laying tied up on the table. He rips her panties and bra. He gets horny and rubs his cock, then he fingers her pussy. Finally he takes a whip from the wall and starts to whip the girl mercilessly. She cries and screams into her gag. After stopping the whipping, the bishop can't wait any longer. He takes off the girl's gag and rubs his cock on her face.
Duration: 46:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1205kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 429.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In His Holy Hands

HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta Stockton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage.
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Время генерации страницы 0.07510 секунды с 9 запросами