View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:24 PM   #38973
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

ElitePain - Wheel of Pain vol 7 Shamokin Dam

The seventh episode of the most painful game show is as always played with the "Wheel of Pain" .... The player must first spin for a body part and position and spin for an instrument (of 12 different types). In the first round she receives 15 strokes, and then 25, and the number of strokes increases with each round. The more rounds she makes the more money she earns.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23068kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Wheel of Pain vol 7

Thiccy Niccy – Udder press Port Colborne

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Thiccy Niccy
Genres: BDSM, pierced septum, pierced nipples, breast training machine, bondage, ball gag, vibrator, tits press, metal collar.
Video language: English
Thiccy Niccy is one of the resident HuCows here and she gets treated well. Regular massages and milkings, in addition to free accommodation and food! What more could a devoted HuCow want! Niccy is beautiful, with her pierced septum and pierced nipples. Today, she gets to try a new milking position: the standing frame. A new device is locked onto her (it locks in the back): the udder press! This clamps her beautiful udders flat in a permanent squeeze which will help maintain pressure on her udders for milking. The farmer oils her skin as always, and then the electronic breast training machine with goat milker cups is put to work, extending those pierced nipples to at least double size! To stimulate her even more, a magic wand is running continuously between her legs, increasing her hormone production (but making it very hard to remain standing). Soon, we will get milk from Niccy, we just know it! We just have to keep up her daily routine!
Duration: 8:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 875.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thiccy Niccy – Udder press

London River Aliquippa

Release Year: 2024
London River knows that orgasms are easy when she is in the comfort of a nice, soft bed. She can stretch, and strain, and every muscle of her body gets into it, whether she knows it or not. Her toes curl, her abs tighten, her head goes back, and her fists clench as the waves of pleasure wash over her body. But that is when she is in complete control.
When Pd is in control things are much different. He locks her down into twisted bondage, positions that are hard to stay in even when she isn't concentrating so hard on trying to cum while blocking out the pain of whatever else he decides to do to her.
Duration: 49:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6733kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River

Live Show. Reddell

Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and forces me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post.
Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live Show.

ElitePain - Punishment Methodology vol 3 Coggon

In this series we are introducing our dear viewers to the different punishment methods worth using on females. We guide you through this journey, which will depict painful humiliation in this episode.
Duration: 31:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21542kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Punishment Methodology vol 3

Nice Unreal The Best New Good Full Collection Of Lupus. Part 1. Grosse Tete

Lupus Pictures is the world famous independent film maker, producing incredible corporal punishment vids! Elaborate costumes and screenplay, top exclusive locations

Total size: 4.7 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Unreal The Best New Good Full Collection Of Lupus. Part 1.

ElitePain - Lomp's Court Case part 4 Wardtown

Mr. Lomp’s Court is open for trials. For taking a case before Mr. Lomp both the victim and the offender must agree to be judged by Mr. Lomp. This can be beneficial for both parties. The visit can have a sweet revenge on the offender, while the offender can go through the process quite swiftly, and can avoid jail time as well. If the statements of the two parties are in variance, then Mr. Lomp doesn’t have any other choice than using his special interrogation method on both of them. As it happened in this case too...
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16397kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Lomp's Court Case part 4

Время генерации страницы 0.04013 секунды с 9 запросами