luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Drill baby drill

Drill baby drill

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Lukas Ridgeston, Bel Ami
Cast: Todd Rossett, Jim Kerouac, Adam Archuleta, Ariel Vaneau, Jack Blue, Sean Davis
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Big Dicks, Uncut Cocks, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Theme: Scouts

If you were to judge this film solely by its title, you might think it had something to do with the BP oil spill or the U.S. trying to break its dependency on foreign oil, or - ugh - Sarah Palin. Instead, Drill Baby Drill is an all-bareback romp from Lukas Ridgeston and Bel Ami, the same folks who brought you Scandal in the Vatican and Jack Harrer is Bigger than Big. Featuring smooth Czech boys who love to do nothing but fuck and suck, Drill Baby Drill is guaranteed to satisfy and sure to please both you and your hard cock.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:36
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1892kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Drill baby drill

Gay - City Life Vol1

Video language: English

A new film from the Ayor studio, I have not yet found a description of the film on the Internet, I will have to use my own words, if you are familiar with the work of the Bel Ami studio, then you will definitely like this film !!
With their youthful enthusiasm, youthful bodies and violent fucking. Studio Ayor and Bel Ami are twin brothers, the same actors are filmed there, who are easily recognizable by familiar Faces, Cocks and Asses, but the film also shoots completely new models who first starred in Studio Ayor, the plot of the films of Bel Ami and Ayor studios is the same as and the lineup, so we won't dwell on it specifically.
Happy viewing everyone!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:49
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1831kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Gay - City Life Vol1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05692 секунды с 9 запросами