View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 12:17 AM   #18968
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Happy Valentines Day 2017

Happy Valentines Day 2017

My girlfriend, Amanda Foxx, and I have just one itsy bitsy tiny request for Johnny on Valentine's Day....tie us up together, so we can roll around admiring each other in demanding hog ties. Johnny is never one to say no to ladies who ask to be tied up....especially if we're talking multiple girls who wish to be tied together! As, you may have guessed, Johnny readily obliges our request. We model for him in our adorable matching nighties, red for me and white for Amanda, little panties, garter belt and stockings, before he throws us down on the bed and works us up into artfully masterful hog ties with white rope for me and the red rope for Amanda to contrast out lingerie. Then, hmmmm... what else is missing? Oh yes!! Ball gags! Johnny pops some drool promoting gags into our mouths and let's us roll around the bed together to our hearts' content. This is turning out to be one quite satisfying Valentine's Day!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 322.1 MB

Download Happy Valentines Day 2017

Budapest Girls

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Girls have come to flogging to three domains for money.
Completely naked and striped bums are guaranteed

Format: avi
Duration: 44:28
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 457.2 MB

Download Budapest Girls

Lina Roselina - magic wand dangle

Tiny Lina Roselina finds herself tied spread eagled to the bed, it is a very vulnerable position! Her captor dangled a magic wand above her, just touching her clit. It is a very frustrating predicament for Lina. The magic wand is just dangling, it is not fixed, so every time Lina moves her pussy against it, it moves away a bit. It is not enough for her to reach an orgasm, but she also can't get away from it. Will she be tormented like this forever? It's exhausting her already!

Duration: 5:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14607kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Lina Roselina - magic wand dangle

Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave's training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable. Watch this movie, where one is suffering a lot, the other one is just confused and the only pleased one is Dr Lomp.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Winter bondage with Astritd

I was thrusting with all the power I could muster into banging my dick as deep as I could inside him.

Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4714kbps
Audio: 261kbps

File size: 794.3 MB

Download Winter bondage with Astritd
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06861 секунды с 9 запросами